Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015
Updated Apr 6, 2015

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process had the following round
    1. General aptitude test
    2.Group discussion
    3. Technical round
    4. Hr round
    Went through the entire process in one entire day.
    We had to remain patient as there was no specific instruction as what round will happen also it was a campus recruitment hence took a lot of time

Interview Questions

• Tell me about multithreading   1 Answer

Negotiation

Would recommend this company to others

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (India, MS) in November 2014.

Interview

There was an online test which checks your aptitude ,reasioning and programming knowledge and those who cleared this round has to go through two interview rounds ,1st technical then hr.

Interview Questions

• Technical round is based on what ever technology you have mentioned in your resume and your project work.HR round was based on general discussion about your personal life.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The most pathetic interview process i have ever come across.
    There were 3 round. Two technical and one HR round.
    I had cleared both technical rounds & HR round as well.
    After HR interview was finished , i was told by HR that they will send the Offer letter in 3-4 days.
    But i did not recieved any mail/call from HR/recruitment team of Zensar.
    I had send 3 mail to the HR who has send me the mail for interview.
    HR/recruitment was no even concerned to reply even after i had send 3 mail to that guy !!!!!!

One suggestion to Zensar, please don't call for interview if you don't have any requirement ..

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Indore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Had three rounds.
    1.) Aptitude + Technical Screening
    2.) Technical Interview
    3.) HR interview / Behavioral interview

first two rounds were average in difficulty. You must know C/C++ and DBMS.

Interview Questions

• Had one question on DBMS on joints and Cartesian products and one question related to C++.   Answer Question

Got better opportunity

Technical Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview

Post applying, HR scrutinize the profiles and shortlist the candidates. HR calls a resource and asks basic questions regarding job profile, requirement, experience and finalize the next round with salary expectations. Immediate round is scheduled -Telephonic round with couple of senior members followed by F2F round with same panel along with their manager. Last and finally HR discussion.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to project management and technology   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview

It was on campus interview arranged in our college. First we had Aptitude test then short listed students asked to gather for Group Discussion for group of 15 students. 6-7 students from each group were shortlisted for technical interview.Topic was casual. General discussion on day to day life event. In Technical interview they asked basic technical questions regarding programming and data base. Academic projects and your role in that.

Computer Systems Engineer/Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview

No, Planning, came to know by friend went there, its a walk-in HR is organized. Scheduled a Technical but interviewer communication skills are zero, completely one side interview, when the I ask questions to clarify, suddenly his co-staff gathered because its open hall and it seems they don’t like asking questions. Felt a little bit embrace.

Project Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in October 2014.

Interview

1)Initial round was with apti-40 questions 40 mins and 2 code(2nd largest element in an array And sum of digits of factoirial of a no.) two sql query(max salary and 1 i did not rememberd)

2)Form 140 students 35 got selected.
    Than GD round
    Each grp consist of 8 members
    my topic was -How bad communication is bad for IT sector

3)Than I got selected for tech interview
    He asked me
    1-E-r diagram basic questions
    2-fibonnici series pgm
    3-Any recursive pgm
    4-Sql query(join different types how to write query,different basic 4-5 ques.)
    5-linked list reversal
    6-operating system basic ques like-:types of OS,memory mgmt
    7-I got seleted for H-R

4)H-R round
     It was just for sake of taking HR
    1-Good comm required
    Do prepare for that

I got selected 4-LPA

Negotiation

4LPA

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Bhubaneswar (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

It was an on campus interview process. Zensar was the third company to visit after TCS and Infosys. First round of selection included the analytical written test which was basic stuff we learn in out pre-placement training sessions.
    For the second round we were divided in groups for a general Group Discussion. We were given a topic to speak on and around 15 minutes of time.It was the deciding stage.
    For the third round we were supposed to have a technical written round but it got cancelled due to some reason and all of us selected in the Group Discussion were forwarded to the Fourth and final round of Personal Interview(HR). Although the during the interview we were presented with one technical question.
    It was a weekend and the results came in 1 day later.

Interview Questions

• Is salary important or personal growth?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed

Salesforce Developer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)).

Interview

Total 3 rounds.
    2 technical 1 hr.

They took first round. It was very short. My answers were correct but even though they rejected me.

May they have already decided whom to select.