Zensar Technologies Limited

Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2014
Updated Nov 30, 2014

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2010.

It was an on campus interview process. Zensar was the third company to visit after TCS and Infosys. First round of selection included the analytical written test which was basic stuff we learn in out pre-placement training sessions.
    For the second round we were divided in groups for a general Group Discussion. We were given a topic to speak on and around 15 minutes of time.It was the deciding stage.
    For the third round we were supposed to have a technical written round but it got cancelled due to some reason and all of us selected in the Group Discussion were forwarded to the Fourth and final round of Personal Interview(HR). Although the during the interview we were presented with one technical question.
    It was a weekend and the results came in 1 day later.

Interview Questions
    • Is salary important or personal growth?   View Answer
    Fixed

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Total 3 rounds.
    2 technical 1 hr.

They took first round. It was very short. My answers were correct but even though they rejected me.

May they have already decided whom to select.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rājkot, Gujarat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rājkot, Gujarat (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in November 2014.

Interview process:
         - Programming test
    3. GD
    4. PI(Technical and HR)

1. Online Aptitude :

This round included 3 sections.

1. Quantitative : There were 25 questions and time allocated was 25 mins. Questions from RS Aggarwal. If you prepare RS very well then you will easily crack this section. Questions were from T&w, Speed Time Distance, Ratio, Allegation & mixture, Average, Age. Prepare boat & streams very well. There were 5-7 question on this topic.

2. Technical Objective : There will be 15 questions and time allocated is 15 mins. Very easy section. You can crack it if you have basic knowledge of c, cpp, java. You will finish this section in 5 mins.

3. Programming : there were 2 programs and time allocated was 20 mins. You can choose any language c, cpp, java. Programs were very easy. Just prepare basic programs of c. Programs like prime no, reverse of a no, addition of digits of a no, all basic string programs were asked.

If you write 1 code accurately with correct output and if your second program runs partially then also you can crack this section.

Remember you can't use time of one section in another. Means suppose you have finished technical objective in 5 mins then you will have to wait for 10 mins to finish the section. Separate time is allocated to each section.

And there was sectional cut-off.

2. GD : general topics were there for gd. Mine was impact of TV on youth. Try to speak 3-4 times with topic related points. There were 12 members in my group and they selected 5 out of them.

Other topics were :

1. Live in relationship.
    2. How personality affects professional life.
    3. Corruption.
    4. Are indians less quality conscious.

Apti and Gd are main elimination rounds in zensar. If you clear these 2 rounds you are 70% in.

3. Technical Interview :

Technical interview was easy. Prepare cpp, java, sql very well. Sql queries were asked in interview and concepts of cpp & java were asked.

My interview questions :

1. Introduce yourself.

2. Asked about my last year project.

3. He gave me one situation and asked how will you handle it. Situation was if you are a leader of your team and initially you have to submit the project in 15 days and suddenly you came to know that you have to submit it in 7 days. What will you do. ?

4. Then he asked me to write the code of string reverse.

5. Abstraction and Interface.

6. Inheritance.

7. Polymorphism.

8. Few sql queries.

9. What is use of abstract method. ?

And few more questions were there.

Just be positive. He confused me 2-3 times to check my confidence. And one important thing just mention those things in your cv which you know very well. If you are not confident about mini projects you done in TE then don't mention them.

4. If you clear TI then you are 99% in unless you do something silly in HR. My hr went for just 5 mins. He asked me about relocation, night shift and all those things just say yes to these type of questions. Asked about my family background and other things.

ALL THE VERY BEST !

I didn't cleared the Online test round but hope you will. The above experience is one of my friend's.

Interview Questions
    • Is it possible to create columns with no names in SQL table?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2014.

I was contacted directly from HQ, and passed the telephone interview. Then in about two weeks, I had a f2f at the Conchy Office.

I was told that I would hear from HQ within 2 weeks. I did not hear back from anyone.

In fact, since they contacted me, I was curious as to know how the interview went. So I called HQ to get feedback.

On two different occasions after the face to face interview, when I called HQ, they kept telling me to call back in two weeks. Then when I did, she was surprised. This leads to me to believe that there is no "Follow up" with their employees, thus leaving me with a bad taste about the entire company.

Interview Questions
    • applied through other source. The process took 4+ month   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2014.

it was an average interview. the employer was friendly.I liked the HR who visited our campus to recruit. Atleast they are not arrogant like most of the HRs. overall the experience was overwhelming. the salary structure for freshers is complex.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

aptitude test then group discussion.Test contains SQL,C,engilish and aptitude.C section has pointer questions.Group disc was for how you put your stand.I have 1 technical interview and one personal interview.Technical interview more based on SQL (Joines,select query),in c swap between 2 variables and socket basic quessitons.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2011.

Overall 3-4 rounds Scheduled for Manual Testing position. Durring my interview process initialy I went throw telephonic round, then my technical & manager round done. At the end HR released me offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2014.

Interview process was good.I got call from Zensar.
    3 rounds of interview.
    1st Technical- 40 mins- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery
    2nd F2F- 1Hour- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery.Also questions related to SQL
    3rd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared

They offered me 60% hike,at the same time I got 80% hike from top 2 consulting firm.So I declined the offer.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

The interview was on campus at VIT college.

The first round was a screening round with objective questions. It was to check how strong you are in fundamental programming concepts.

Second round was a group discussion, the key is to understand the topic of discussion, think about both the sides of a given problem and successfully put the thoughts into words.

Third round was HR. They asked me about strengths and weakness. Also they asked to explain the toughest project I have worked on. Additional behavioral questions.

No negotiation.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview was nice and interactive....they judge your qualities very well..... Very nice experience....... They ask normal questions like are you comfortable in relocation and what kind of work environment are you comfortable in....

Interview Questions
    • What would you be of u were not an engineer.....   View Answer
    No negotiations..since the salary was good enough