Zensar Technologies Limited

Updated Feb 16, 2015
Updated Feb 16, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2015.

The most pathetic interview process i have ever come across.
    There were 3 round. Two technical and one HR round.
    I had cleared both technical rounds & HR round as well.
    After HR interview was finished , i was told by HR that they will send the Offer letter in 3-4 days.
    But i did not recieved any mail/call from HR/recruitment team of Zensar.
    I had send 3 mail to the HR who has send me the mail for interview.
    HR/recruitment was no even concerned to reply even after i had send 3 mail to that guy !!!!!!

One suggestion to Zensar, please don't call for interview if you don't have any requirement ..

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2013.

Interview process was pretty easy. Had three rounds.
    1.) Aptitude + Technical Screening
    2.) Technical Interview
    3.) HR interview / Behavioral interview

first two rounds were average in difficulty. You must know C/C++ and DBMS.

Interview Questions
    • Had one question on DBMS on joints and Cartesian products and one question related to C++.   Answer Question

Got better opportunity

Technical Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Post applying, HR scrutinize the profiles and shortlist the candidates. HR calls a resource and asks basic questions regarding job profile, requirement, experience and finalize the next round with salary expectations. Immediate round is scheduled -Telephonic round with couple of senior members followed by F2F round with same panel along with their manager. Last and finally HR discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions related to project management and technology   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

It was on campus interview arranged in our college. First we had Aptitude test then short listed students asked to gather for Group Discussion for group of 15 students. 6-7 students from each group were shortlisted for technical interview.Topic was casual. General discussion on day to day life event. In Technical interview they asked basic technical questions regarding programming and data base. Academic projects and your role in that.

Computer Systems Engineer/Architect Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

No, Planning, came to know by friend went there, its a walk-in HR is organized. Scheduled a Technical but interviewer communication skills are zero, completely one side interview, when the I ask questions to clarify, suddenly his co-staff gathered because its open hall and it seems they don’t like asking questions. Felt a little bit embrace.

Project Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in October 2014.

1)Initial round was with apti-40 questions 40 mins and 2 code(2nd largest element in an array And sum of digits of factoirial of a no.) two sql query(max salary and 1 i did not rememberd)

2)Form 140 students 35 got selected.
    Than GD round
    Each grp consist of 8 members
    my topic was -How bad communication is bad for IT sector

3)Than I got selected for tech interview
    He asked me
    1-E-r diagram basic questions
    2-fibonnici series pgm
    3-Any recursive pgm
    4-Sql query(join different types how to write query,different basic 4-5 ques.)
    5-linked list reversal
    6-operating system basic ques like-:types of OS,memory mgmt
    7-I got seleted for H-R

4)H-R round
     It was just for sake of taking HR
    1-Good comm required
    Do prepare for that

I got selected 4-LPA

4LPA

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2010.

It was an on campus interview process. Zensar was the third company to visit after TCS and Infosys. First round of selection included the analytical written test which was basic stuff we learn in out pre-placement training sessions.
    For the second round we were divided in groups for a general Group Discussion. We were given a topic to speak on and around 15 minutes of time.It was the deciding stage.
    For the third round we were supposed to have a technical written round but it got cancelled due to some reason and all of us selected in the Group Discussion were forwarded to the Fourth and final round of Personal Interview(HR). Although the during the interview we were presented with one technical question.
    It was a weekend and the results came in 1 day later.

Interview Questions
    • Is salary important or personal growth?   View Answer
    Fixed

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Total 3 rounds.
    2 technical 1 hr.

They took first round. It was very short. My answers were correct but even though they rejected me.

May they have already decided whom to select.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rājkot, Gujarat (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Rājkot, Gujarat (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in November 2014.

Interview process:
         - Programming test
    3. GD
    4. PI(Technical and HR)

1. Online Aptitude :

This round included 3 sections.

1. Quantitative : There were 25 questions and time allocated was 25 mins. Questions from RS Aggarwal. If you prepare RS very well then you will easily crack this section. Questions were from T&w, Speed Time Distance, Ratio, Allegation & mixture, Average, Age. Prepare boat & streams very well. There were 5-7 question on this topic.

2. Technical Objective : There will be 15 questions and time allocated is 15 mins. Very easy section. You can crack it if you have basic knowledge of c, cpp, java. You will finish this section in 5 mins.

3. Programming : there were 2 programs and time allocated was 20 mins. You can choose any language c, cpp, java. Programs were very easy. Just prepare basic programs of c. Programs like prime no, reverse of a no, addition of digits of a no, all basic string programs were asked.

If you write 1 code accurately with correct output and if your second program runs partially then also you can crack this section.

Remember you can't use time of one section in another. Means suppose you have finished technical objective in 5 mins then you will have to wait for 10 mins to finish the section. Separate time is allocated to each section.

And there was sectional cut-off.

2. GD : general topics were there for gd. Mine was impact of TV on youth. Try to speak 3-4 times with topic related points. There were 12 members in my group and they selected 5 out of them.

Other topics were :

1. Live in relationship.
    2. How personality affects professional life.
    3. Corruption.
    4. Are indians less quality conscious.

Apti and Gd are main elimination rounds in zensar. If you clear these 2 rounds you are 70% in.

3. Technical Interview :

Technical interview was easy. Prepare cpp, java, sql very well. Sql queries were asked in interview and concepts of cpp & java were asked.

My interview questions :

1. Introduce yourself.

2. Asked about my last year project.

3. He gave me one situation and asked how will you handle it. Situation was if you are a leader of your team and initially you have to submit the project in 15 days and suddenly you came to know that you have to submit it in 7 days. What will you do. ?

4. Then he asked me to write the code of string reverse.

5. Abstraction and Interface.

6. Inheritance.

7. Polymorphism.

8. Few sql queries.

9. What is use of abstract method. ?

And few more questions were there.

Just be positive. He confused me 2-3 times to check my confidence. And one important thing just mention those things in your cv which you know very well. If you are not confident about mini projects you done in TE then don't mention them.

4. If you clear TI then you are 99% in unless you do something silly in HR. My hr went for just 5 mins. He asked me about relocation, night shift and all those things just say yes to these type of questions. Asked about my family background and other things.

ALL THE VERY BEST !

I didn't cleared the Online test round but hope you will. The above experience is one of my friend's.

Interview Questions
    • Is it possible to create columns with no names in SQL table?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)
    Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2014.

I was contacted directly from HQ, and passed the telephone interview. Then in about two weeks, I had a f2f at the Conchy Office.

I was told that I would hear from HQ within 2 weeks. I did not hear back from anyone.

In fact, since they contacted me, I was curious as to know how the interview went. So I called HQ to get feedback.

On two different occasions after the face to face interview, when I called HQ, they kept telling me to call back in two weeks. Then when I did, she was surprised. This leads to me to believe that there is no "Follow up" with their employees, thus leaving me with a bad taste about the entire company.

Interview Questions
    • applied through other source. The process took 4+ month   Answer Question