Zensar Technologies Limited

Getting the Interview

51 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in April 2008.

Interview Details – Comprises on 4 rounds...

1, Aptitude.
2, English.
3, Reasoning.
4, C,C++ and java

Interview Question – The hr round was totally unexpected as they ask at rendum any question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation phase as i was fresher at that time.

Trainee Interview

Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2011.

Interview Details – apttitude, group discussion, technical interview, HR

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2010.

Interview Details – There was technical round, followed by a level 2 round of project management questions
The technical round was difficult because it went into details of technology - and the interviewer being junior went into those technicalities which probably he experienced!
After that, in the level 2, the senior interviewer asked questions on project management and other high level practical questions, which were more relevant.

Interview Questions

• How would you source data from a website for your ETL?   View Answer
  • Can we nest transactions inside other transactions and what would be order of execution of those?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2010.

Interview Details – Good and very effective to judge a candidate at Fresher level.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Recruited as a Fresher, so no negotiation. Offered fixed salary to freshers at par with the industry.

Delhi (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2012.

Interview Details – Their was First Aptitude test then GD followed by Technical Interview and HR Interview.

Interview Question – Tell some joke?   Answer Question

Tech Lead Interview

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2012.

Interview Details – This company definitely has no respect for candidate's time. I dont think this is a place for expereinced folks to consider. The interview time has changed 2 times without any notice and then when they finally called they called me an hour in advance. Even after telling them my interview is after an hour there was no acceptance of the wrong timing. I mean this speaks volumes about the unprofessional ism.

Interview went pretty well, we talked for more than an hour and exchanged lot of ideas and till date there is no response from them. As a candidate I would like to know the outcome either way but there was no response. I called the recruiter up after a week and she said she doesn't know and will call after some time. Its 2 weeks and there is no response.

it is a waste of time and effort, so only suggest this when you are desperate.

Associate Manager Interview

Pune (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2011.

Interview Details – there were two rounds of interview with the senior people in the organisation. Mt first round went for 15-20 minutes. Second round was only for 5 minutes where i discussed the salary with the hiring manager and HR. By EOD i got my salary stack up, pot it i accepted the offer with little negotiations.

Interview Question – Why you want to move to Zensar from a multi billion dollar comapny?   Answer Question

Management Trainees Interview

Interview Details – Interview was HR interview.Intervewer was very calm and cool.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was a 4 round process.
Online test

Interview Details – 3 rounds
1st aptitude test
2nd gd
3rd 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zensar Technologies Limited