Zensar Technologies Limited

Zensar Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

first of all there was a online- aptitude/technical test in college which consisted of 25 aptitude/quant ques and den followed by dbms query writing as well as 2 problem statement for which we had to write a code.
    Then there was group discussion-topic was tough but selected any1 who spoke properly.
    Interview was moderate mixed with technical questions on java, C++ and dbms as well as general knowledge question followed by h.r interview which was a formality
    Only drawback/twist in the tail was....a 2 year service bond!!!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Telephonic and through Skype

The Compensation was well negotiated.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2012.

Easy going interview. Interviewer would try to act smart but they know very little.

NA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

1st round- Aptitude and coding for small mathematical problems, on and IDE
    2nd round - GD
    3rd Round- Technical Interview
    4th round - HR Interview

Management Trainee Interview

Written exam followed by Technical and HR interview

Software Engineer Interview

Good Technical people comprise of 2-3 round of interview.

Consider only when your negotiation is fruitful.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in August 2012.

There were four rounds of Interview excluding the HR round. First two were by Zensar team and the rest two rounds were by the client team.

The factors checked were for the understanding of the current project and the analytical ability

Interview Questions
    Let them know your expectation and then work it out well

Tech Lead Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in June 2012.

This company definitely has no respect for candidate's time. I dont think this is a place for expereinced folks to consider. The interview time has changed 2 times without any notice and then when they finally called they called me an hour in advance. Even after telling them my interview is after an hour there was no acceptance of the wrong timing. I mean this speaks volumes about the unprofessional ism.

Interview went pretty well, we talked for more than an hour and exchanged lot of ideas and till date there is no response from them. As a candidate I would like to know the outcome either way but there was no response. I called the recruiter up after a week and she said she doesn't know and will call after some time. Its 2 weeks and there is no response.

it is a waste of time and effort, so only suggest this when you are desperate.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2012.

Their was First Aptitude test then GD followed by Technical Interview and HR Interview.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2011.

One telephonic round initially after which I was called to the company primises for a face to face interview & was told that I would be paid the to & fro Airfare which I haven yet received, inspite of two weeks having passed by & having been promised that they would be refunded withinn ten working days of the claim submission.

Interview Questions
    • If I could install routers, whereas I belonged to the Windows domain.   View Answer
    • How good I was at procurement   View Answer