Zensar Technologies Limited

Updated Nov 30, 2014

2.5

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Software Engineer Interview

aptitude test then group discussion.Test contains SQL,C,engilish and aptitude.C section has pointer questions.Group disc was for how you put your stand.I have 1 technical interview and one personal interview.Technical interview more based on SQL (Joines,select query),in c swap between 2 variables and socket basic quessitons.

Other Interview Reviews for Zensar Technologies Limited

Junior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

The interview was on campus at VIT college.

The first round was a screening round with objective questions. It was to check how strong you are in fundamental programming concepts.

Second round was a group discussion, the key is to understand the topic of discussion, think about both the sides of a given problem and successfully put the thoughts into words.

Third round was HR. They asked me about strengths and weakness. Also they asked to explain the toughest project I have worked on. Additional behavioral questions.

No negotiation.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview was nice and interactive....they judge your qualities very well..... Very nice experience....... They ask normal questions like are you comfortable in relocation and what kind of work environment are you comfortable in....

Interview Questions
    • What would you be of u were not an engineer.....   View Answer
    No negotiations..since the salary was good enough

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

1.Written Test:
    easy Aptitute
    Database query test
    programming test in C++ or java.

2.GD
    3.Technical
    4.HR

Interview Questions
    • Database part was difficult one. both in written as well as in technical interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2010.

The interview was more of a behavioral kind..not an 1:1 technical interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2010.

3 rounds
    1st aptitude test
    2nd gd
    3rd 1:1 interview

no negotiation

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2010.

1>Written Test
    2>GD
    3>PI

Interview Questions
    • Written test was difficult as it had questions related to designing and UML diagrams   Answer Question
    I was a fresher

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2010.

It was an on campus interview process. Zensar was the third company to visit after TCS and Infosys. First round of selection included the analytical written test which was basic stuff we learn in out pre-placement training sessions.
    For the second round we were divided in groups for a general Group Discussion. We were given a topic to speak on and around 15 minutes of time.It was the deciding stage.
    For the third round we were supposed to have a technical written round but it got cancelled due to some reason and all of us selected in the Group Discussion were forwarded to the Fourth and final round of Personal Interview(HR). Although the during the interview we were presented with one technical question.
    It was a weekend and the results came in 1 day later.

Interview Questions
    • Is salary important or personal growth?   View Answer
    Fixed