Zensar Technologies Limited

Updated Nov 3, 2014

3.1

19 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in September 2014.

it was an average interview. the employer was friendly.I liked the HR who visited our campus to recruit. Atleast they are not arrogant like most of the HRs. overall the experience was overwhelming. the salary structure for freshers is complex.

Other Interview Reviews for Zensar Technologies Limited

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Hiring process is not clear, Recruitment teams will not give you clear picture of your designations while hiring, once you joined the company and spend sometime then you realize that you are placed in lower band then you are supposed to be in.

Interview Questions
    • no difficulty during interview, My interview was directly with the client   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in February 2014.

Interview process was good.I got call from Zensar.
    3 rounds of interview.
    1st Technical- 40 mins- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery
    2nd F2F- 1Hour- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery.Also questions related to SQL
    3rd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared

They offered me 60% hike,at the same time I got 80% hike from top 2 consulting firm.So I declined the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem (Israel)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jerusalem (Israel)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2014.

I was contacted directly from HQ, and passed the telephone interview. Then in about two weeks, I had a f2f at the Conchy Office.

I was told that I would hear from HQ within 2 weeks. I did not hear back from anyone.

In fact, since they contacted me, I was curious as to know how the interview went. So I called HQ to get feedback.

On two different occasions after the face to face interview, when I called HQ, they kept telling me to call back in two weeks. Then when I did, she was surprised. This leads to me to believe that there is no "Follow up" with their employees, thus leaving me with a bad taste about the entire company.

Interview Questions
    • applied through other source. The process took 4+ month   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

First they had online aptitude test , Technical objective test, 2 C or C++ Program and Database query solving then they have 2 technical round of interviews. Its great challenging interview ever. Zensar is best for testing knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Regarding project undertaken what is new in your project.   Answer Question
    Very strict to negotiate salary !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2013.

Excellent.Properly managed.Written Test , Technical Round F2F

Interview Questions
    Try to negotiate as much as possible

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

first of all there was a online- aptitude/technical test in college which consisted of 25 aptitude/quant ques and den followed by dbms query writing as well as 2 problem statement for which we had to write a code.
    Then there was group discussion-topic was tough but selected any1 who spoke properly.
    Interview was moderate mixed with technical questions on java, C++ and dbms as well as general knowledge question followed by h.r interview which was a formality
    Only drawback/twist in the tail was....a 2 year service bond!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

1st round- Aptitude and coding for small mathematical problems, on and IDE
    2nd round - GD
    3rd Round- Technical Interview
    4th round - HR Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Good Technical people comprise of 2-3 round of interview.

Consider only when your negotiation is fruitful.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2012.

Their was First Aptitude test then GD followed by Technical Interview and HR Interview.