Zensar Technologies Limited

Average Difficulty
15 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2013.

Interview Details – First they had online aptitude test , Technical objective test, 2 C or C++ Program and Database query solving then they have 2 technical round of interviews. Its great challenging interview ever. Zensar is best for testing knowledge.

Interview Question – Regarding project undertaken what is new in your project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very strict to negotiate salary !

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in August 2011.

Interview Details – Walk In - Zensar is very fast with its interview process, it took 2 hours only to complete my interview, First step - A written test, compiled with technical and logical questions, for 20 minutes, 20 marks, 15 is the passing score. 2 nd) Technical Round F2F, 3rd) Manager Round - technical + Logical + attitude etc. 4) HR round package negotiation etc. and you got selected. :)!

Negotiation Details – I was given what I have asked.

Very Difficult Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2011.

Interview Details – Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Process as tough like they are have a great dev projects. But they have nothing but support related projects only....

Interview Question – Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Worst Work Culture. Rubbish Interview Process.

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in December 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Hiring process starts with an aptitiude test..basic quantitative and qualitative questions, Java, SQL
2. Group discussion
3 .Technical Interview
4. HR

Interview Question – Question on Data structure   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in July 2013.

Interview Details – Excellent.Properly managed.Written Test , Technical Round F2F

Interview Question – All questions were based on current projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Try to negotiate as much as possible

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details – first of all there was a online- aptitude/technical test in college which consisted of 25 aptitude/quant ques and den followed by dbms query writing as well as 2 problem statement for which we had to write a code.
Then there was group discussion-topic was tough but selected any1 who spoke properly.
Interview was moderate mixed with technical questions on java, C++ and dbms as well as general knowledge question followed by h.r interview which was a formality
Only drawback/twist in the tail was....a 2 year service bond!!!

Interview Question – Q- name 10 new programming languages   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview Was the only good thing. Very logical and programming based question were asked . Around 4 rounds . Last round with client Which was also very good technical interview. They checked about algorithms and logic.

Interview Question – Some algorithms which were tricky.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview Details – 1st round- Aptitude and coding for small mathematical problems, on and IDE
2nd round - GD
3rd Round- Technical Interview
4th round - HR Interview

Interview Question – It was all a piece of cake   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited in March 2010.

Interview Details – Not very impressive. The interviewers either are frustrated or less knowledgeable because they seem to break you instead of getting the knowledge out of you.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Super Cheap.

Software Engineer

Interview Details – Good Technical people comprise of 2-3 round of interview.

Negotiation Details – Consider only when your negotiation is fruitful.

Worked for Zensar Technologies Limited? Contribute to the Community!