Zensar Technologies Limited Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited.

Interview

It was on campus interview arranged in our college. First we had Aptitude test then short listed students asked to gather for Group Discussion for group of 15 students. 6-7 students from each group were shortlisted for technical interview.Topic was casual. General discussion on day to day life event. In Technical interview they asked basic technical questions regarding programming and data base. Academic projects and your role in that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Zensar Technologies Limited

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Calcutta (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

it was an average interview. the employer was friendly.I liked the HR who visited our campus to recruit. Atleast they are not arrogant like most of the HRs. overall the experience was overwhelming. the salary structure for freshers is complex.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

Hiring process is not clear, Recruitment teams will not give you clear picture of your designations while hiring, once you joined the company and spend sometime then you realize that you are placed in lower band then you are supposed to be in.

Interview Questions

• no difficulty during interview, My interview was directly with the client   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was good.I got call from Zensar. 3 rounds of interview. 1st Technical- 40 mins- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery 2nd F2F- 1Hour- MVC 3,ASP.NET 4 and JQuery.Also questions related to SQL 3rd Round- Managerial and Hr- Cleared They offered me 60% hike,at the same time I got 80% hike from top 2 consulting firm.So I declined the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jerusalem (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Jerusalem (Israel)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted directly from HQ, and passed the telephone interview. Then in about two weeks, I had a f2f at the Conchy Office. I was told that I would hear from HQ within 2 weeks. I did not hear back from anyone. In fact, since they contacted me, I was curious as to know how the interview went. So I called HQ to get feedback. On two different occasions after the face to face interview, when I called HQ, they kept telling me to call back in two weeks. Then when I did, she was surprised. This leads to me to believe that there is no "Follow up" with their employees, thus leaving me with a bad taste about the entire company.

Interview Questions

• applied through other source. The process took 4+ month   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

First they had online aptitude test , Technical objective test, 2 C or C++ Program and Database query solving then they have 2 technical round of interviews. Its great challenging interview ever. Zensar is best for testing knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Regarding project undertaken what is new in your project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very strict to negotiate salary !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Excellent.Properly managed.Written Test , Technical Round F2F

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try to negotiate as much as possible

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)).

Interview

first of all there was a online- aptitude/technical test in college which consisted of 25 aptitude/quant ques and den followed by dbms query writing as well as 2 problem statement for which we had to write a code. Then there was group discussion-topic was tough but selected any1 who spoke properly. Interview was moderate mixed with technical questions on java, C++ and dbms as well as general knowledge question followed by h.r interview which was a formality Only drawback/twist in the tail was....a 2 year service bond!!!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Indore (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Had three rounds. 1.) Aptitude + Technical Screening 2.) Technical Interview 3.) HR interview / Behavioral interview first two rounds were average in difficulty. You must know C/C++ and DBMS.

Interview Questions

• Had one question on DBMS on joints and Cartesian products and one question related to C++.   Answer Question

Got better opportunity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zensar Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was not that difficult i must say but it differs from person to person. Mine was campus placement but the interview process is similar I guess. 1 quantitative aptitude test. 1 Technical Test Group Discussion HR Round. All were quite easy to crack if u maintain your confidence level. That's the key. :)

Interview Questions

• In HR round I observed they asked questions regarding what you write in your resume as your interests and hobbies.   1 Answer