Zenta

Relevance Date Difficulty

Underwriter Interview

Underwriter
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Zenta in October 2010.

Interview Details – There are a series of 5 tests. 1 on site test, 2 assessments, a questionaire essay, and the wonderlic test. Only if you pass all of these steps are you granted an interview.

Interview Question – The Wonderlic test was a surprise, but not so hard.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was too low. After taking all the test, you would think the proven achievement would have been a great salary; not so much. The base was reasonable, but there is no bonus and no overtime. They will "salary" you to get the most out of you with out the perks.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Customer Service Advisor
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenta in January 2011.

Interview Details – the hiringprocess is directly thru hr or thru various consultancies appointed by them interview process is simple if ur communicationis good things become simler

Interview Question – to talkon any current topic which we r not interested   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is chance for negotiation if one has a relevant expertise

Senior Customer Services Representative Interview

Senior Customer Services Representative
Powai, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenta in October 2008.

Interview Details – 4-5 rounds which is personal interview 1, Voice and Accent, Typing Test, Written Test (grammar, GK, Maths etc), personal interview 2.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a situation when you get a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just keep on agreeing with HR, don't say anything that might may result in the HR asking more questions.

Senior Customer Services Representative Interview

Senior Customer Services Representative
Powai, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zenta in October 2008.

Interview Details – I referred, to a newspaper advertisement, and visited a consultancy where i was interviewed by an H.R. from Zenta, i cleared the 1st round there and then i was asked to visit Zenta, Powai, for the second round of Interview, i cleared the second round and then we all were asked to wait there for the offer letter and all...

Interview Question – there is nothing so difficult, all you need to understand that you just need to chit-chat there in the interview, talk to the point, and talk instantaneously, be prepared for anything...   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Senior Customer Service Representative
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Zenta.

Interview Details – total 4 interview rounds. 1) aptitude

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenta in April 2008.

Interview Details – There were 5 rounds such as reading, extempore (elimination round) , written tests like Grammar, Composition, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge (Basic), Personal (Manager), Personal (HR). Since the hall was jam packed with candidates my 1st interview round started at 10:00 AM & my last interview round was at 6:00 PM. Most of the rounds are given in groups of 10 candidates at a time. There were many candidates who chat with you whilst you are waiting for your turn for the next round.

Interview Question – Why Zenta & why not any other company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I accepted whatever they gave me without questioning since I was in a desperate need of a job at that time.

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zenta in April 2011.

Interview Details – the company's hr panel is good.the interview processes are well aligned n formulated.but the internal staff or system as u call it isnt really very kind and helping.money is their main motto..yeah i agree it is ours too,but the kind of atmosphere required isnt there.secondly they're very rigid with their formats.even if it comes to keeping one girl in a batch of say 30 men that too for a purelyy night window.
they're good with their work but i think they can be much better if they become a little kind and understanding.

Interview Question – about background..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – the negotiation phase is not a problem..the company pays well..ya it might not give u a hike any soon.but it definetly pays well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zenta? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zenta interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zenta employees and interview candidates.