Zeon Solutions Interview Questions

3.4

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeon Solutions (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I connected with a recruiter at a college recruiting event and was asked to submit my resume. I did a phone interview with the recruiter who asked me some questions about myself then told me about their internship program, and asked if I would be okay with it. I was then called to do a phone interview with an engineer, which contained some technical questions on PHP frameworks I had used and if I knew about Magento. Afterwards, I was invited to come in for two back-to-back interviews. The first interview was with the guy I had been on the phone with, except less technical questions were asked - more about what tools I had used, what I studied, my projects, etc. The second was a panel with two engineers who had recently moved from India to the US, asking me about my hobbies, projects, and experience. I was also asked a basic technical question about arrays and object-oriented programming concepts. An HR rep did a follow-up asking about the interview experience, desired salary, and if I was still interested. I received a request to take a Berke Assessment (personality test) online and to schedule a final interview a Software Engineering Manager. The assessment took about 2 hours and was pretty standard for a personality test, but also seemed like an IQ test was integrated as well. Lots of analysis of word patterns and shapes. My final interview with the Software Engineering Manager did not go well. He was intimidating and made me feel uncomfortable during the process. Lots of hardcore technical questions and about my experience in e-commerce, specifically Magento. He also shot me down on an answer that was theoretical and not practical, and was at a loss of words. The same HR rep came in afterwards to follow-up, and to discuss more finite salary details, my future plans, etc. I was then told to wait to a final decision from HR. Three weeks later, I received a rejection via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Would you continue with Zeon after graduation if offered a full-time position?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience with Magento?   Answer Question
    • Convert this Java array to PHP.   Answer Question

UI Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zeon Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening, follow up phone interview. 2 days of 3 hour interviews, meeting with 3 people each day. The first day of interviews was mostly with peers, the second day of interviews was with future supervisors. I also had to take an IQ / personality test. Very rigorous process. After the last interview, I was told I would receive notice within a week. I never received any communication after that, not even a "no" even though I checked in to get some feedback. Very unprofessional and disappointing.

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

I interviewed a total of three separate times with Zeon Solutions. The interviews we're challenging but intriguing. The company culture is awesome and it is a great place to work. I encourage anyone applying to do their homework ahead of time and bring questions to the interview. Definitely a great place to grow with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zeon Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2012.

Interview

There were multiple interviews both in person and over the phone throughout the interview process. It took about two weeks for a final decision.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zeon Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

Multiple interviews in person and one over the phone.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zeon Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2010.

Interview

Interviews with executive management.

Good

QA Tester for Nagpur Branch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeon Solutions (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

They have 3 rounds for final selection 1) Apti+Technical online test, 2) Technical face to face interview, 3) HR They consume many days for whole process not suitable for people who think to come from outside long distance.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zeon Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview and hr round for salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

• How to split address into two field if it come in one field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fixed 60000 increment over current ctc.

Search Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zeon Solutions in April 2010.

Interview

I had telephone interview round first then I had 1x1 meeting in second round. I had HR round in last. I was recruited on the salary of INR 10000/month basis in April 2010.