Zerin Business Consulting

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.8

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in November 2012.

I saw an ad in the newspaper for an Account Manager. I called into the human resources department and spoke with a young lady who explained the position to me. Later that day I dropped my resume off at their office. It seemed like a nice place. Clean lobby friendly receptionist. The music was a little loud for a business when I walked in but I also caught her off guard and she turned it down to speak with me. The assistant manager had me come right back and had a brief meeting with me. He said if they were interested they would call me that evening. Instead of a call I received an email that they were not interested.

Interview Questions
  • All of them because I was not expecting to interview right when I dropped off my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in October 2011.

I applied on my university website. I also sent an email to follow up to ensure they received the resume submission. They had and replied that they would like me to come in for an interview. I set up a time and date when I would be in the area. (I had to prepare in advance since I was flying 400 miles to interview) Everyone I met during the interviewing process was very nice and informative. They actually even gave me a ride back to the airport so I did not have to figure out how to get there on the metro. They called me the next day and requested a few papers, my transcript references etc. the following day I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

I am recently engaged and my fiancé could not move cross country for work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in August 2012.

I was called for an interview. I did some research the night before and saw on their facebook page that they were having an office night at a place close to my house so I went over to observe what type of employees they had working for them. I noticed a bunch of people in suits so I assumed it was them. They looked like they were having a blast and they all looked like sharp professionals. I attended my interview at the Tyson's Corner location to find out that the people I had seen the night before were the employees and management team. Every one was very genuine and nice during the process. The company seemed very promising I was looking for something that paid a little more than $700-$800/week for entry level.

Interview Questions

I was looking to get more than $700-$800/week for an entry level position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in November 2012.

The initial communication with the company was through the Human Resources department when I submitted my resume through an online job forum. The Human Resource receptionist called me to set up and interview with the manager. She asked a few questions and made sure that the office was within a reasonable commute from my location.

Interview Questions
    • If offered the position what is the greatest characteristic you would bring to the company?   Answer Question

It seemed like a great place to work but I am a little older than the general age group of individual's working there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in March 2013.

I was able to use my campus recruiter contacts to help initialize an interview process quite early. Met for an interview for about 20 minutes. I then had an on-cite interview for the afternoon. I met with 2 separate interviewers. They both asked me basic questions that I was expecting from my previous interviews with former employers.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. But be prepared to talk about the conflicts you face and how you over came them.   Answer Question
    no Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2012.

I was contacted by phone for a brief explanation of the job and such. The first interview was pleasant and relaxed. It was one-on-one by a young guy, probably someone in a high position in his late 20's or early 30's. Asked standard questions like what my strengths are and what is one weakness that I have. Was asked to come back for a second interview the next day but I declined. Heard it involved going with another account manager door to door.

One thing that I found uncomfortable was the fact that the interviewer wouldn't tell me specifics about the salary structure or job duties. he kept saying he would tell me those if I made it to the second interview.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2014.

I applied online and they got back to me within a week trying to schedule a phone interview. Then they call you in for a 15 minutes "interview" where they tell you about the company and what they do, which is marketing/sales. Then if you qualify, which you surely will, you will get invited to an all day tag along trip with one of the current reps.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, but I was asked what I did in my free time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in December 2014.

I applied through one of the job boards. I was contacted by the director of human resources and we scheduled a phone interview. However, it didn't go far because we found that the job did not match my career interests.