Zerin Business Consulting

Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2015.

3 simple interviews, they just wanna know you better. The people are nice and they present themselves well, so make sure you look the part. However, I applied for corporate trainer online, and was expecting to interview for that position. Instead they interviewed me for another job. They didn't want to tell me what the job was at the first interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is the biggest misconception people have about you?   Answer Question
  • What is more important to you, money, advancement or work environment?   Answer Question
Simply refused the job - they were too vague about the job. Not a good sign.

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Mar 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us to further better our hiring process. As a small company we are continually looking for ways to improve.

We're glad to hear that you had a
... More

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2014.

I was contacted via phone after submitting my resume to interview for the position. Upon arriving at their location I was very pleasantly greeted and made comfortable before the interviewer could see me. (Nice atmosphere, quiet, modern music, but uncomfortable hard plastic chairs.)

Interview Questions
    • 'Does cold calls, sales, and marketing sound like something you would be comfortable doing?'   View Answer

They will not accept you unless you are a salesperson. I responded to a training position, went in with that intent, and they attempted to thrust another position on me.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2012.

Received a phone call after applying online. Met with manager for a short interview. There were several other candidates waiting to be interviewed as well. Very basic interview questions. Name three strengths and one weakness, where do you want to be in five years, no real "left field" questions. The interviewer was polite, did not go into much detail about the position.