Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zerin Business Consulting
- Junior Executive (37)
- Entry Level (18)
- Account Manager (9)
- Entry Level Junior Executive (6)
- Entry Level Sports Minded Professional (6)
- Entry Level Executive (4)
- Junior Account Executive (3)
- Entry Level Marketing (3)
- Corporate Trainer (3)
- Junior Sales (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Management Trainee (2)
- Zerin Business Consultant (2)
- Entry Level Corporate Trainer (1)
- Account Executive Entry Level (1)
- Entry Level Junior Account Executive (1)
- Management Traine Program (1)
- Junior Sales and Marketing (1)
- Doesn't Even Matter Anything Entry Level (1)
- Management Training Programs (1)
- Management Program Full Time (1)
- Entry Level Business Consultant (1)
- Entry Level Sales and Marketing (1)
- Entry Level Competitive Representative (1)
- Entry Level Sales Department (1)
- Junior/Entry Level (1)
- Manager Trainee (1)
- Door to Door Sales (1)
- Marketing Position (1)
- Consultant (1)
Corporate Trainer Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA) in January 2015.
3 simple interviews, they just wanna know you better. The people are nice and they present themselves well, so make sure you look the part. However, I applied for corporate trainer online, and was expecting to interview for that position. Instead they interviewed me for another job. They didn't want to tell me what the job was at the first interview.
Simply refused the job - they were too vague about the job. Not a good sign.
Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting
Corporate Trainer InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in July 2014.
I was contacted via phone after submitting my resume to interview for the position. Upon arriving at their location I was very pleasantly greeted and made comfortable before the interviewer could see me. (Nice atmosphere, quiet, modern music, but uncomfortable hard plastic chairs.)
- 'Does cold calls, sales, and marketing sound like something you would be comfortable doing?' 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
They will not accept you unless you are a salesperson. I responded to a training position, went in with that intent, and they attempted to thrust another position on me.
Corporate Trainer InterviewNo OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2012.
Received a phone call after applying online. Met with manager for a short interview. There were several other candidates waiting to be interviewed as well. Very basic interview questions. Name three strengths and one weakness, where do you want to be in five years, no real "left field" questions. The interviewer was polite, did not go into much detail about the position.
- What attracted you to this company? 1 Answer