Zerin Business Consulting
www.zerinbusinessconsulting.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Competitive Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level Competitive Representative Interview

Entry Level Competitive Representative
Vienna, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in November 2012.

Interview Details – I applied to the job and was contacted by a representative from their company a few days later. The lady asked me what type of position I was looking for and verified a few qualifications on my resume and then we set up an interview time for the next day. I went in for the interview. It was a pretty basic interview then I was invited back for another interview to shadow one of the employees for the day. It went well and I was offered a position.

Interview Question – Where are you looking to be in 10 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zerin Business Consulting

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Competitive Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zerin Business Consulting employees and interview candidates.