Zerin Business Consulting

Average Difficulty
18 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in December 2013.

Interview Details – It's a very fast process. I applied online and received an interview offer within a handful of days. I interviewed directly with the hiring manager then came into the office for in person job shadow. The people I interviewed with were really terrific. Some of the higher ups have strong personalities and are very blunt about the requirements and position which takes a little getting used to.

Interview Question – Tell me about your previous position and what you know about Zerin   Answer Question

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in August 2013.

Interview Details – Process usually begins with a follow up call from the manager to the location you applied at. Typically you'll need to go to the office location a few times for interviews. They will ask what you can contribute to the office, team, clients and customers. Asked about previous work experience both negative and positive. Pretty quick and straight forward.

Interview Question – How did you handle past negative work experience?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Returned to finish my masters instead

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2013.

Interview Details – I applied via linkedin with a resume drop. The next morning they called and wanted me to come in for a interview. First day was a quick 1:1 interview with the assistant manager, then the 2nd day was a followup with two Team leaders who took me out to lunch. I was originally suppose to shadow them on their days work that day but the rain gave us other plans and the interview was cut short.

Interview Question – Do you think you could handle managing a team of employees within a year? If so, why do you think we should pick you for the job?   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – The job description didn't match up to what I would really be doing. It seemed like a really fishy triangle scheme that I didn't want to get involved in, and the starting pay was something aroudn $300 a week which is hardly enough to pay rent in the Northern Virginia area.

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Interview Details – Recruited from LinkedIn Profile by NOVA HR team. Had a 30 min phone chat with recruiter-- basic questions and some behavioral stuff. That led to phone interview, and in person interview locally; then to panel interview in office. Very professional and positive experience, although it helped they were recruiting me more than me applying to an opening. The people that I interviewed with were all nice, pretty laid-back, and seemed to really enjoy working there. The offices were well-lit and colorful.

Interview Question – What's drives you to succeed?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting

Interview Details – I applied this position and got a call from them the next day to set up an interview time. Then I came there for the first interview. That was a quite basic interview-- just like a chat. The night of that day, I was informed a second interview. At this time I went on line to search for some information about the position and company, and it turned out to be a door-to-door sale position, which was not what I was looking for. So the next day, I called and cancelled it.

Vienna, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in April 2013.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview questions - tell me about a time you had to re-prioritize multiple projects, tell me about a time you had to tell someone no and how was that handled,etc.

Interview Question – A big focus on the interview was personality based questions.   Answer Question

Entry Level

I applied online and interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – My first interview was super quick and everyone was very nice and outgoing but they didn't give me very much description about the job. I was brought in for a second interview and surprised my going door to door selling, not my thing, and wish they would have told me beforehand so I didn't waste my whole day.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Door-to-door is not what I wish to do.

Vienna, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in March 2013.

Interview Details – I went to an on-campus information session and left my resume with the recruiter. A few weeks later I got an e-mail to schedule an interview. Was a one on one on campus interview. I was first asked to introduce myself then asked a few questions. Asked a combination of both personal as well as technical questions.

Interview Question – Why are man holes round?   Answer Question

Vienna, VA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, craig'slist. Went and interviewed in tyson's corner. The process was very short. When I was in the office all the employees seemed diverse. I thought it was strange that no one offered me a drink of water but other than that it seemed to be like a regular interview.

Interview Question – Everything was pretty basic   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Vienna, VA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details – I did the first interview and found it pretty staright forward. The Managers are all young. They are looking for a particular 'fit' for their company and not interested in what you have done so far.

Interview Questions

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!