Zerin Business Consulting
www.zerinbusinessconsulting.com McLean, VA 50 to 149 Employees

Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Junior Executive Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 10, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Zerin's HR person and asked if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I had never heard of the company but figured I would come in and see if it was interesting. The initial interview was very short and easy, and I got called back within a couple hours inviting me in for a follow up interview. The second interview seemed to be more of a personality interview than anything else. I had coffee with one of the Executives and then another brief interview with the CEO, all easy questions.

Interview Question – what is the difference between direct marketing and advertising?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – A large portion of the job was door-to-door sales which is not for me.

Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in November 2012.

Interview Details – There was a series of 2 phone calls before I went to the office for an interview. The interview was located in the business district in the Tyson's corner area. When I got to the office there were a few other people there to be interviewed as well. I thought there was going to be a long wait since I obviously came in after them but there were 3 different managers interviewing for a few different positions and internships. The interview went well the lady who interviewed me said she would meet with the hiring team and call me back later in the evening.

Interview Question – What do you like to do for fun?   View Answer

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2012.

Interview Details – Had an easy phone interview in which it seemed like anybody who could have energy and not screw up would move onto the next stage. At the face to fact interview I walk into the office and within five minutes another interviewer and I were headed out with two employees to shadow them for the day. During the ride to locations the employee in the passenger seat read through our resumes and asked us questions about it. After they got through the resumes they asked your general interview questions. The rest of the day we walked door to door with them and saw how they sold verizon fios to homeowners or tried to upgrade those that already had it.

Interview Question – Rank in order from most important to least important: salary, the people you work with, or upward mobility?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I didn't want to be a door to door salesman.

Vienna, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in October 2012.

Interview Details – This company is completely misleading with the way that it presents itself. First of all, the "junior executive" position is not anything like an "executive" position. It is a door-to-door sales job. Secondly, I am 95% sure that all of these positive (read: overly positive/enthusiastic) reviews of this company are written by employees of the company. It is painfully obvious to anyone with half a brain if you read through the reviews/interviews section of Zerin that they wrote the great reviews themselves. Sad business practice, and a "business" doomed to fail.

Reason for Declining – Misrepresenting themselves, no moral compass, no business ethic.

Vienna, VA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2012.

Interview Details – I went into the first interview and felt very comfortable with the people who I talked to. The interview went really well, it was a one on one interview with the owner of the company. He was super nice and very down to earth and seems like a really great guy. He asked questions such as: why did you choose to go to the university you went to? What are 3 qualities you feel are your best attributes? What is something you think you can improve on? Tell me about your leadership experience? Why marketing? Why Zerin? What is something that stuck out about us? What do you like to do for fun? I received a call after my interview asking for a second interview. I took the interview because this job seemed really great. I was told they would send me an email with more details and never received it. I showed up and was asked if I cleared my schedule until 8:00pm. I had not because no one told me to but luckily I had nothing going on. Next thing I knew I was being taken somewhere with a current employee and was not told much about what was going on. I had to ask very specifically what was going on and it seemed like they did not want to tell me. Understandably so because next thing I knew we were pulling into a neighborhood and knocking on peoples doors. It was a door to door salesman job. I was so mad. They are not upfront about this aspect of the job and make it seem like it is normal. If you are a college graduate you should not be fooled by their persuasive talk about how this can become a great career eventually. They broke down the pay scale and it was absurd. There is no way someone coming out of college could pay for living and food and gas with the amount of money they offer. You pay for your own gas and are traveling anwhere between 15 minutes to an hour away every day selling to people who want nothing to do with you. The office is great and the people who work there are very nice, but the job itself is crap. I did not think it was a safe job, and when I brought this up they looked at me like I was nuts. I received a call after my second interview offering me a third interview and I declined.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – poor pay, I feel that you do not need a college degree to do this job, not safe, felt dooped

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zerin Business Consulting

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Junior Executive interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zerin Business Consulting employees and interview candidates.