Zerin Business Consulting

Engaged Employer

Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Marketing Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the company. The interview process was short. Basically I found out that other companies hire Zerin to do direct marketing for them. There are a lot of companies that have this type of business structure they call it network marketing. So they create a network of businesses who pay them to market and do brand management for their company or product. It definitely seems like an interesting business model and everyone I met during my interviews seemed nice but I am looking for more of a contract position.

Interview Questions

Looking for a government contract

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I attended one interview with the company. It felt like every other interview that I have been on, basic questions etc. There was one other person interviewing for an administrative position while I was at their office. The people seemed genuinely nice which I would expect from a potential employer. I did notice they had a few outdated magazines in the lobby but I flipped through one anyways while I waited for my interview.

Application

Interview

The interview process was very lengthy. My first interview was about 30 minutes and then my second interview was a day to shadow one of the sales employees to see what their interactions are and what the promotion is like. I learn that the first promotion is not until 1-2 months after being hired. The 2nd promotion takes even longer and they said about 9-12 month. I want quicker promotion they say that it will be up to me and how hard I work when my promotion is. I see that they have opened other offices from promotion in other states as well.

Went to another company where promotion is after 1 week not after 1-2 month