Zerin Business Consulting

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the company. The interview process was short. Basically I found out that other companies hire Zerin to do direct marketing for them. There are a lot of companies that have this type of business structure they call it network marketing. So they create a network of businesses who pay them to market and do brand management for their company or product. It definitely seems like an interesting business model and everyone I met during my interviews seemed nice but I am looking for more of a contract position.

Interview Question – Where will you be in 5 years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Looking for a government contract

Vienna, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2013.

Interview Details – I attended one interview with the company. It felt like every other interview that I have been on, basic questions etc. There was one other person interviewing for an administrative position while I was at their office. The people seemed genuinely nice which I would expect from a potential employer. I did notice they had a few outdated magazines in the lobby but I flipped through one anyways while I waited for my interview.

Interview Question – Personality question for company fit   Answer Question

Vienna, VA

Interview Details – The interview process was very lengthy. My first interview was about 30 minutes and then my second interview was a day to shadow one of the sales employees to see what their interactions are and what the promotion is like. I learn that the first promotion is not until 1-2 months after being hired. The 2nd promotion takes even longer and they said about 9-12 month. I want quicker promotion they say that it will be up to me and how hard I work when my promotion is. I see that they have opened other offices from promotion in other states as well.

Interview Question – What is your last job like?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Went to another company where promotion is after 1 week not after 1-2 month

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zerin Business Consulting

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zerin Business Consulting Entry Level Marketing interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zerin Business Consulting employees and interview candidates.