Zerin Business Consulting

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Entry Level Sales Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in November 2012.

I heard from a friend about a job opening with Zerin that was posted online. It seemed interesting and what I was looking for in a first job. I submitted my resume to the company and received an email back that they were interested in meeting with me. I set up a time to go into their office and meet with the President of the company. The traffic was a little bit hectic getting to the office. There was a lot of construction on the new metro which is directly in front of their office so I ended up being a little late for the interview. Although the guy I met with did not say anything about my tardiness I felt very unprepared. So if you have an interview with them make sure to plan in advance as to not hit traffic. They will not tell you there is construction in the area so I will. Best of luck.

Interview Questions