Zerin Business Consulting

Average Difficulty
99 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA

I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and process took two days. Questions were simple but I was surprised that so many candidates were waiting for interview and I guess it was a door to door sale. I asked directly to the hiring manager but he did not give me proper response and said It is a part of management.

Interview Question – Simple questons   Answer Question

Entry Level Executive Interview

Entry Level Executive

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews. The first was a brief one on one interview where the employee went through a list of questions. I received a call the same day stating I received a second interview. The second was also a one on one interview where the employee went into detail about the job. I received a call the next day stating that I received the job and could come in the next day to fill out paperwork. I thought this was surprising, as I did not accept the position, but asked to have time to think about it. I ended up declining.

I was surprised at how many people were there interviewing. There had to be at least 10-15 people waiting for interviews during the few hours I was there. Shows that there is a high turnover rate, which is not good. Also surprised at how unprofessional the office and people waiting to be interviewed were. They were blasting music, and those waiting for interviews did not have on proper interview attire (club dresses & heels, no full suits) and some didn't even bring their resumes with them!

Interview Question – None were difficult.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I don't want to do door to door sales, plus, this company does not sound legit

Management Interview

Management
McLean, VA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2014.

Interview Details – i have posted my resume on career builder, and i got a phone call the next day, there are 2 interviews, one is behavior questions, and the 2nd one you get to meet on of there employes.

Interview Question – they just ask you to decripe your self? what is success? what are your weakness? why do you think you are a good fit .
one thing to know is no matter what position you apply to, you have to work in sells, and the first couple of moths you are just a trainer.
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – because i applied for a position and was offered to work for a mother poistion

Entry Level Junior Executive Interview

Entry Level Junior Executive
Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – I was contacted by Zerin's HR person and asked if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I had never heard of the company but figured I would come in and see if it was interesting. The initial interview was very short and easy, and I got called back within a couple hours inviting me in for a follow up interview. The second interview seemed to be more of a personality interview than anything else. I had coffee with one of the Executives and then another brief interview with the CEO, all easy questions.

Interview Question – what is the difference between direct marketing and advertising?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – A large portion of the job was door-to-door sales which is not for me.

Junior Executive

I applied through other source and interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – First you have a brief and basic interview with an "assistant manager"(tier 3 level position) where they ask you standard interview questions. Then for the second interview the "corporate trainer"(tier 2 level position) asks you more personality type questions and explains the company to you. In the Third and final interview you meet with another "manager" or "assistant manager" to review you second interview and answer a couple more questions.

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – It was all a scam. They basically did their best to try to trick me into doing door to door sales after I asked them directly if it was in fact a door to door sales position.

Interview Question – All very general and vague questions to make you feel good.   Answer Question

Entry Level Executive Interview

Entry Level Executive

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2014.

Interview Details – Quick response. Has a simple interview with HR, basic questions, no surprises. Then a more formal phone interview with a manager. A day later, I got called in for an in person interview. The whole process took about a week and a half.

Interview Question – List your three best attributes.   Answer Question

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiter in the morning asking if I could come in for an interview. Came in later that day. Was waiting in line behind about four other interviewees. When my turn came, I went back to the office. Pretty quick, strait forward and generic questions like "where do you see yourself in five years and "say three traits that describe yourself." Lasted only 10-15 minutes. Got call back that night asking me to come back for a second round.

Interview Question – "Name three traits that describe yourself"   View Answer

Zerin Business Consultant Interview

Zerin Business Consultant

Interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting

Interview Details – First a phone interview. The ask me come to their company talk with hiring manager. Two days later another on-site interview. Told me I would be taken to lunch and go field with one current employee, but with the rainy weather we didn't do that, just grab a cup of coffee and had a nice conversation.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Just regular ones.   View Answer

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in February 2013.

Interview Details – Straightforward quick first interview. Second interview goes over pay scale and advancement. Everyone is nice and willing to answer questions and they all seem to genuinely care about the company and the people there.

Interview Question – How you define success?   View Answer

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!