Zerin Business Consulting

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.3

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

I saw an ad in the newspaper for an Account Manager. I called into the human resources department and spoke with a young lady who explained the position to me. Later that day I dropped my resume off at their office. It seemed like a nice place. Clean lobby friendly receptionist. The music was a little loud for a business when I walked in but I also caught her off guard and she turned it down to speak with me. The assistant manager had me come right back and had a brief meeting with me. He said if they were interested they would call me that evening. Instead of a call I received an email that they were not interested.

Interview Questions

• All of them because I was not expecting to interview right when I dropped off my resume.   Answer Question

Entry Level Sports Minded Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in August 2012.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with the manager of the office. I was looking to relocate to the DC area from Oregon. He was very nice and personable. He explained how their company works, what type of employees they are looking for. Since I was moving across the country for a new job I needed to make sure it was going to be a stable position and it seemed like it would suit my needs for the time being. I flew over to have a second interview with the company and everything seemed great I later learned that the compensation exceeded what I would need to relocate to the area to cover my living cost and student loans. I was offered the position and moved to the area 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The hardest part of the interview for me was just going out on a limb knowing if the job was worth moving across the county for or not. Looking back I know I made the right decision.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The position was recommended to me through my universities career center. I submitted my resume to their Human Resources department and received a phone call to set up an interview. I went to the interview everyone was really nice. I met with the director of the human resources department she asked me some questions and explained in detail the responsibilities for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in December 2012.

Interview

I went for an interview last week at Zerin Business Consulting. I found the building pretty easily once I got through all the crazy mall traffic it was smooth sailing. I met a receptionist on the elevator on the way up to the office. She helped me get set up for the interview and had me fill out a short questioner for the hiring manager. When I walked into his office I noticed a few award and a sign stating he was the ceo of the company which made me a little nervous. I thought it was a good opportunity to get a feel for the company as well as for them to recognize my strengths and what I had to offer the team.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA) in January 2013.

Interview

I saw an opening for an accountant position with Zerin. I submitted my resume. I was called my the human resources department. The secretary explained to me what they were looking for and emailed me a comprehensive basic accounting online quiz. I completed the quiz and was called in for an interview to meet with the owners and managers of the firm. They asked me questions about my background and what type of work environment I do best in and said they would call me later that day if they wanted me to start the job.

Interview Questions

• A few of the questions on the online quiz were tricky, I cannot remember them exactly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary based off my previous accounting positions.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

Straightforward quick first interview. Second interview goes over pay scale and advancement. Everyone is nice and willing to answer questions and they all seem to genuinely care about the company and the people there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for a job they listed online and was called the next day by a recruiter. I then met with several recruiters in the office who work in different areas and would be helping me in the process. We talked about the best way to move forward and what I would be looking for in a career. Everyone was very helpful and willing to answer all the questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too unexpected, it was a conversational interview about what I was looking for. Just make sure you have clear goals about what you want.   Answer Question

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Mar 4, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us to further better our hiring process. As a small company we are continually looking for ways to improve. We hope that working with the ... More

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume to many companies on my college website and this was one of the companies to contact me back. They spoke with me over the phone to verify some info from my resume. The man I talked to over the phone was nice and helpful. I took the metro to the office in Tyson's Corner to avoid the mall traffic, but afterwards with I would have taken my car because the traffic was not that bad. I met 3 people from the company on the interview; the receptionist, who I ended up finding out we grew up a few streets from each other. The assistant manager came and introduced herself to me while I was waiting to meet with the manager. I met with the manager, he was straight down to business. He had reviewed my resume so didn't ask any repeat questions from it but questions more so directed towards work ethic and how I interact with others. I was invited for another interview where I met with another employee and shadowed them for a day while they made business visits with customers. I was not offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What was the best job experience you have had?   1 Answer

Junior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in November 2014.

Interview

Contacted through university career database. Interviewed at their office within 3 days. First interview was more of screening by a manager. Behavioral stuff and explanation of what they do (basically door-to-door marketing). Got invited for second round a day after. Second round you are assigned a mentor and they take you out to a restaurant in the area. The mentor breaks the business process down and career progression within the firm.

Junior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

First you have a brief and basic interview with an "assistant manager"(tier 3 level position) where they ask you standard interview questions. Then for the second interview the "corporate trainer"(tier 2 level position) asks you more personality type questions and explains the company to you. In the Third and final interview you meet with another "manager" or "assistant manager" to review you second interview and answer a couple more questions.