Zerin Business Consulting

Updated Dec 15, 2014
Updated Dec 15, 2014

2.4

Junior Executive Interview

Don't be fooled. This is door to door sales. People are nice, and kudos to them for the way they finesse people into interviewing, but if you are college educated and are looking for an actual job, this is NOT the place for you.

Junior Executive Interview

I submitted my resume online really informally, and they called the next day to set up a phone interview by telling me to call them at a specified time. When I did so, they told me the guy interviewing me was busy and that they'd call me back shortly, but they never did. I sat for over an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't get there cause they seem really disorganized and never got back to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in December 2012.

Applied online. I was called the next day for an interview. Before interviewing I found out they had misled me about the nature of the position and I cancelled the interview. I had assumed this was a consulting job, but it turned out to be door to door sales for FIOS.

This is a door to door sales. By "direct marketing for leading tech companies" they mean selling FIOS door to door. They are very misleading about this. They have put fake reviews all over this site. Rather obvious and terrible ones, too. Zerin needs to be upfront about the nature of their "junior exectutive" position and let people know it is door to door sales. Their is nothing wrong with door to door sales; its just fairly frustrating to take the time to apply and then prepare for an interview for a position that you were misled about.

Junior Executive Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Fairly quick and thorough

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

The first interview is 5 minutes long. The second interview you may be rained on sideways, depending on the weather, outside for 6 hours following around one of their "top account executives." We had zero sales that day and it was a total waste of my time to say the least. The most miserable interview experience ever. Not to mention that I had NO idea what to expect and totally unprepared in terms of my attire. There are still people doing this kind of work to get rich and eventually earn 6 figures? What happened to "The Death of a Salesman" ???

Interview Questions
    • Put these things in order of importance: opportunity for advancement, money, work environment. And why.   Answer Question

Entry Level Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

My first interview was super quick and everyone was very nice and outgoing but they didn't give me very much description about the job. I was brought in for a second interview and surprised my going door to door selling, not my thing, and wish they would have told me beforehand so I didn't waste my whole day.

Interview Questions

Door-to-door is not what I wish to do.

Junior Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

I went to the first round interview and everything went well. The guy was very polite and kind. He asked 6 questions I think, not hard to answer, all general questions. They called me and asked for a second round interview from 1:30pm-8:00pm. They never talked about the door-to-door sales. I asked about the job responsibilities, he said the Junior Executive will do marking, sales, business analysis, consulting, basically everything.

Entry Level Interview

I applied this position and got a call from them the next day to set up an interview time. Then I came there for the first interview. That was a quite basic interview-- just like a chat. The night of that day, I was informed a second interview. At this time I went on line to search for some information about the position and company, and it turned out to be a door-to-door sale position, which was not what I was looking for. So the next day, I called and cancelled it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

ZBC contacted me through the resume book at my University upon my graduation. I initially had a brief phone interview, was invited in for an in-person interview, and then asked back for an 8+ hour long job/shadow final interview. The first in-person interview was very vague and I was not able to get a good grasp on what sort of "consulting" they do. They assured me those questions would be answered in the second round interview if I was asked back. During the second round, I waited in the lobby for about 45 minutes and was then told I was going to go on a client-see with one of the employees. We drove out to Centerville, VA and quite literally did door-to-door marketing for Verizon for 5 hours on foot and in the heat fully suited up. Had I drove out to the location myself, I would have kindly dismissed myself. It is a pyramid scheme that offers no security and very little room for constructive skill improvement.

Interview Questions
    • There was no question asked that was difficult - it was more difficult to get a clear answer to my questions out of them   Answer Question

They are not a consulting group, they are a low-paying pyramid door-to-door sales scheme.

Junior Executive Interview

The in-person interview was very straightforward with typical questions you would expect. It felt as though it was more of an initial screening to see whether or not the candidates were personable. I was informed that I would receive a call later that day if I made it through to the following stage. I was called again before 6pm that night and asked to come in later that day to shadow an employee and discuss the technicalities of the job. However, after further researching the job I decided to withdraw from the application process. I realized this was a door-to-door sales position and I am not interested in that.

Interview Questions

I read reviews online that stated this was a door to door sales position and I am not interested in that at the moment.