Zerin Business Consulting

Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2015

2.3

Junior Executive Interview

Interview

Don't be fooled. This is door to door sales. People are nice, and kudos to them for the way they finesse people into interviewing, but if you are college educated and are looking for an actual job, this is NOT the place for you.

Junior Executive Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume online really informally, and they called the next day to set up a phone interview by telling me to call them at a specified time. When I did so, they told me the guy interviewing me was busy and that they'd call me back shortly, but they never did. I sat for over an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get there cause they seem really disorganized and never got back to me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Vienna, VA).

Interview

The first interview is 5 minutes long. The second interview you may be rained on sideways, depending on the weather, outside for 6 hours following around one of their "top account executives." We had zero sales that day and it was a total waste of my time to say the least. The most miserable interview experience ever. Not to mention that I had NO idea what to expect and totally unprepared in terms of my attire. There are still people doing this kind of work to get rich and eventually earn 6 figures? What happened to "The Death of a Salesman" ???

Interview Questions

• Put these things in order of importance: opportunity for advancement, money, work environment. And why.   Answer Question

Junior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

I went to the first round interview and everything went well. The guy was very polite and kind. He asked 6 questions I think, not hard to answer, all general questions. They called me and asked for a second round interview from 1:30pm-8:00pm. They never talked about the door-to-door sales. I asked about the job responsibilities, he said the Junior Executive will do marking, sales, business analysis, consulting, basically everything.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Washington, DC) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied online. I was called the next day for an interview. Before interviewing I found out they had misled me about the nature of the position and I cancelled the interview. I had assumed this was a consulting job, but it turned out to be door to door sales for FIOS.

This is a door to door sales. By "direct marketing for leading tech companies" they mean selling FIOS door to door. They are very misleading about this. They have put fake reviews all over this site. Rather obvious and terrible ones, too. Zerin needs to be upfront about the nature of their "junior exectutive" position and let people know it is door to door sales. Their is nothing wrong with door to door sales; its just fairly frustrating to take the time to apply and then prepare for an interview for a position that you were misled about.

Junior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

Fairly quick and thorough

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

My first interview was super quick and everyone was very nice and outgoing but they didn't give me very much description about the job. I was brought in for a second interview and surprised my going door to door selling, not my thing, and wish they would have told me beforehand so I didn't waste my whole day.

Interview Questions

Door-to-door is not what I wish to do.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

I applied on Career build, and get a phone call. She send me a email to confirm a interview day. I had no idea what is account manager do.

Interview Questions

don't match my career path

Zerin Business Consulting Response

Mar 5, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for us to further better our hiring process. As a small company we are continually looking for ways to improve. We wish you the best luck with your ... More

Junior Executive Interview

Interview

Applied on career builder, got the call instantly and set up an interview for the following day. The interview lasted 15 minutes, with general questions like "professional weakness?, 3 words to describe yourself, what do you like to do for fun" blah blah blah. explained they work with verizon but didn't give a description as to what the job would entail as it was just a preliminary interview and if i happened to get selected for round 2 then it would go into more detail. talked about the company and how they have happy hour together every thursday night and take trips together-whatever. afterwards i got down to the lobby and asked someone sitting down where the bathroom was, he directed me and then afterwards when i came out of the bathroom asked me who i just interviewed with bc i was holding a folder with my resume/notebook. told him and he said its his 4th day on the job, i asked "so whats the job like, what do you do there?" he replied with "i can't tell u what i do its a secret, i'm not supposed to tell anyone". so i asked "what do u mean you can't tell me?" he said if i got the call for the second round interview later in the day then they would explain more what the job was . sounded super sketchy and fishy, who says "i can't tell you what i do?" unless you work for the secret service or something?! i never ever write reviews for places but this one really shook me to the bone and i wanted to get it out there of what this place was like. nonetheless- when i left the office where the interview was at the walked to the lobby, about 10 other people were in there waiting to be interviewed. must be a high turnover rate. wonder why. just got the call for a second interview too but declined. I've read enough reviews about this place that I've concluded its a waste of time

Junior Executive Interview

Interview

The in-person interview was very straightforward with typical questions you would expect. It felt as though it was more of an initial screening to see whether or not the candidates were personable. I was informed that I would receive a call later that day if I made it through to the following stage. I was called again before 6pm that night and asked to come in later that day to shadow an employee and discuss the technicalities of the job. However, after further researching the job I decided to withdraw from the application process. I realized this was a door-to-door sales position and I am not interested in that.

Interview Questions

I read reviews online that stated this was a door to door sales position and I am not interested in that at the moment.