Zerin Business Consulting

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.4

Entry Level Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

I had 2 interviews. The first was a brief one on one interview where the employee went through a list of questions. I received a call the same day stating I received a second interview. The second was also a one on one interview where the employee went into detail about the job. I received a call the next day stating that I received the job and could come in the next day to fill out paperwork. I thought this was surprising, as I did not accept the position, but asked to have time to think about it. I ended up declining.

I was surprised at how many people were there interviewing. There had to be at least 10-15 people waiting for interviews during the few hours I was there. Shows that there is a high turnover rate, which is not good. Also surprised at how unprofessional the office and people waiting to be interviewed were. They were blasting music, and those waiting for interviews did not have on proper interview attire (club dresses & heels, no full suits) and some didn't even bring their resumes with them!

Interview Questions

I don't want to do door to door sales, plus, this company does not sound legit

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2014.

I was contacted via phone after submitting my resume to interview for the position. Upon arriving at their location I was very pleasantly greeted and made comfortable before the interviewer could see me. (Nice atmosphere, quiet, modern music, but uncomfortable hard plastic chairs.)

Interview Questions
    • 'Does cold calls, sales, and marketing sound like something you would be comfortable doing?'   View Answer

They will not accept you unless you are a salesperson. I responded to a training position, went in with that intent, and they attempted to thrust another position on me.

Junior Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2014.

There was only one interview. They asked basic questions like, what makes a leader, things that describe yourself, and where do you see yourself in 5 years. My resume and qualifications had nothing to do with the job however they still offered me a position.
    - I declined the offer mainly to the fact that it it commission only and its door to door sales of Verizon fios.

Canvasser Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2014.

I applied online and went in about a week later after being called for an interview. You confirm via text. You see, what initially interested me is the extremely misleading name. This is not a consulting firm, it's a door to door sales. They didn't even tell me that at the interview.

Interview Questions

They didn't even tell me it's door to door sales at the interview. I actually went on Glassdoor to find out for myself!

Entry Level Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

I was contacted by Zerin's HR person and asked if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I had never heard of the company but figured I would come in and see if it was interesting. The initial interview was very short and easy, and I got called back within a couple hours inviting me in for a follow up interview. The second interview seemed to be more of a personality interview than anything else. I had coffee with one of the Executives and then another brief interview with the CEO, all easy questions.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between direct marketing and advertising?   View Answer

A large portion of the job was door-to-door sales which is not for me.

Junior Executive Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

First you have a brief and basic interview with an "assistant manager"(tier 3 level position) where they ask you standard interview questions. Then for the second interview the "corporate trainer"(tier 2 level position) asks you more personality type questions and explains the company to you. In the Third and final interview you meet with another "manager" or "assistant manager" to review you second interview and answer a couple more questions.

Account Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2014.

General personality questions in both initial and second round interview, working environment seemed apparently friendly and conducive, CEO and HR manager were very nice and accommodating, what are your future plans, why do you want to join

Interview Questions

Everything seemed a bit fishy in a sense, that they basically cloak the real job of door to door sales in the wrapping of direct marketing philosophy.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in June 2014.

i have posted my resume on career builder, and i got a phone call the next day, there are 2 interviews, one is behavior questions, and the 2nd one you get to meet on of there employes.

Interview Questions
    • they just ask you to decripe your self? what is success? what are your weakness? why do you think you are a good fit .
      one thing to know is no matter what position you apply to, you have to work in sells, and the first couple of moths you are just a trainer.

Answer Question

because i applied for a position and was offered to work for a mother poistion

Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

It was all a scam. They basically did their best to try to trick me into doing door to door sales after I asked them directly if it was in fact a door to door sales position.

Interview Questions
    • All very general and vague questions to make you feel good.   Answer Question

Entry Level Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2014.

Quick response. Has a simple interview with HR, basic questions, no surprises. Then a more formal phone interview with a manager. A day later, I got called in for an in person interview. The whole process took about a week and a half.