Zerin Business Consulting

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

It was all a scam. They basically did their best to try to trick me into doing door to door sales after I asked them directly if it was in fact a door to door sales position.

Interview Questions
    • All very general and vague questions to make you feel good.   Answer Question

Entry Level Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2014.

Quick response. Has a simple interview with HR, basic questions, no surprises. Then a more formal phone interview with a manager. A day later, I got called in for an in person interview. The whole process took about a week and a half.

Account Manager Interview

I applied online and they got back to me within a week trying to schedule a phone interview. Then they call you in for a 15 minutes "interview" where they tell you about the company and what they do, which is marketing/sales. Then if you qualify, which you surely will, you will get invited to an all day tag along trip with one of the current reps.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, but I was asked what I did in my free time.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Got a call from a recruiter in the morning asking if I could come in for an interview. Came in later that day. Was waiting in line behind about four other interviewees. When my turn came, I went back to the office. Pretty quick, strait forward and generic questions like "where do you see yourself in five years and "say three traits that describe yourself." Lasted only 10-15 minutes. Got call back that night asking me to come back for a second round.

Interview Questions
    • "Name three traits that describe yourself"   View Answer

Zerin Business Consultant Interview

First a phone interview. The ask me come to their company talk with hiring manager. Two days later another on-site interview. Told me I would be taken to lunch and go field with one current employee, but with the rainy weather we didn't do that, just grab a cup of coffee and had a nice conversation.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions. Just regular ones.   View Answer

Zerin Business Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

I was called for interview with the managers, passed the first round, and was called for the second round interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

The ad was posted on Careerbuilder. The recruiter called and had an interview set up with me to meet the managers at the office. They asked straight forward questions that seemed to go fairly well then I came back to do a job shadow I talked one on one with an employee and learned about the company advance opportunities. Overall everything went smoothly.

$38,000

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

I applied online and process took two days. Questions were simple but I was surprised that so many candidates were waiting for interview and I guess it was a door to door sale. I asked directly to the hiring manager but he did not give me proper response and said It is a part of management.

Door to Door Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

They will do a preliminary interview and explain the company. The next day you will received a call for a 2nd round interview and a leader will be selected for you. You will then hit the field (rain/shine/hurricane, etc) and return back to the office 8hrs later..

NONE! Full commission!

Entry Level Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in December 2013.

I applied in several different departments at Zerin online. Including the human resources, accounting and sales departments. I was contacted and asked for an interview. The building was a little tricky for me to find but was able to with a little help from the receptionist. I was initially impressed with the office and office building (coming from a commercial real estate background) considering that they are a newer company and knowing what it takes to be approved in class A buildings I knew they had to be doing something right. My next impression was from the employees they were once again helpful and made me feel important. I came back for another interview and got to know one of the employees during my job shadow more and was impressed with the entrepreneurial focus he had. I was offered a position!

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was fairly straight forward. Starting with a weekly salary of $30,000 then to earn commissions weekly as well as bonuses and travel opps.