Zerin Business Consulting

Zerin Business Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.3

Canvasser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and went in about a week later after being called for an interview. You confirm via text. You see, what initially interested me is the extremely misleading name. This is not a consulting firm, it's a door to door sales. They didn't even tell me that at the interview.

Interview Questions

They didn't even tell me it's door to door sales at the interview. I actually went on Glassdoor to find out for myself!

Entry Level Junior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Arlington, VA).

Interview

I was contacted by Zerin's HR person and asked if I would be interested in coming in for an interview. I had never heard of the company but figured I would come in and see if it was interesting. The initial interview was very short and easy, and I got called back within a couple hours inviting me in for a follow up interview. The second interview seemed to be more of a personality interview than anything else. I had coffee with one of the Executives and then another brief interview with the CEO, all easy questions.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between direct marketing and advertising?   1 Answer

A large portion of the job was door-to-door sales which is not for me.

Junior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview

First you have a brief and basic interview with an "assistant manager"(tier 3 level position) where they ask you standard interview questions. Then for the second interview the "corporate trainer"(tier 2 level position) asks you more personality type questions and explains the company to you. In the Third and final interview you meet with another "manager" or "assistant manager" to review you second interview and answer a couple more questions.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

i have posted my resume on career builder, and i got a phone call the next day, there are 2 interviews, one is behavior questions, and the 2nd one you get to meet on of there employes.

Interview Questions

• they just ask you to decripe your self? what is success? what are your weakness? why do you think you are a good fit . one thing to know is no matter what position you apply to, you have to work in sells, and the first couple of moths you are just a trainer.   Answer Question

because i applied for a position and was offered to work for a mother poistion

Account Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Mc Lean, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

General personality questions in both initial and second round interview, working environment seemed apparently friendly and conducive, CEO and HR manager were very nice and accommodating, what are your future plans, why do you want to join

Interview Questions

Everything seemed a bit fishy in a sense, that they basically cloak the real job of door to door sales in the wrapping of direct marketing philosophy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (McLean, VA).

Interview

It was all a scam. They basically did their best to try to trick me into doing door to door sales after I asked them directly if it was in fact a door to door sales position.

Interview Questions

• All very general and vague questions to make you feel good.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online and they got back to me within a week trying to schedule a phone interview. Then they call you in for a 15 minutes "interview" where they tell you about the company and what they do, which is marketing/sales. Then if you qualify, which you surely will, you will get invited to an all day tag along trip with one of the current reps.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, but I was asked what I did in my free time.   Answer Question

Entry Level Executive Interview

Application

Interview

Quick response. Has a simple interview with HR, basic questions, no surprises. Then a more formal phone interview with a manager. A day later, I got called in for an in person interview. The whole process took about a week and a half.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting (Tysons Corner, VA).

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter in the morning asking if I could come in for an interview. Came in later that day. Was waiting in line behind about four other interviewees. When my turn came, I went back to the office. Pretty quick, strait forward and generic questions like "where do you see yourself in five years and "say three traits that describe yourself." Lasted only 10-15 minutes. Got call back that night asking me to come back for a second round.

Interview Questions

• "Name three traits that describe yourself"   1 Answer

Zerin Business Consultant Interview

Interview

First a phone interview. The ask me come to their company talk with hiring manager. Two days later another on-site interview. Told me I would be taken to lunch and go field with one current employee, but with the rainy weather we didn't do that, just grab a cup of coffee and had a nice conversation.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. Just regular ones.   1 Answer