Zerin Business Consulting

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

2.4

Entry Level Sports Minded Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Applied through school career website. Set up an in office interview which lasted about 10-15 minutes, typical questions (why sales, what stood out about Zerin, where do you see yourself in 5 years). They call you later that day and tell you to come in for a full day "shadow". You go door to door selling their clients product (in Reston its Verizon Fios), then interview with the office manager.

Interview Questions

Door to door sales was not for me.

Entry Level Interview

I applied this position and got a call from them the next day to set up an interview time. Then I came there for the first interview. That was a quite basic interview-- just like a chat. The night of that day, I was informed a second interview. At this time I went on line to search for some information about the position and company, and it turned out to be a door-to-door sale position, which was not what I was looking for. So the next day, I called and cancelled it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

ZBC contacted me through the resume book at my University upon my graduation. I initially had a brief phone interview, was invited in for an in-person interview, and then asked back for an 8+ hour long job/shadow final interview. The first in-person interview was very vague and I was not able to get a good grasp on what sort of "consulting" they do. They assured me those questions would be answered in the second round interview if I was asked back. During the second round, I waited in the lobby for about 45 minutes and was then told I was going to go on a client-see with one of the employees. We drove out to Centerville, VA and quite literally did door-to-door marketing for Verizon for 5 hours on foot and in the heat fully suited up. Had I drove out to the location myself, I would have kindly dismissed myself. It is a pyramid scheme that offers no security and very little room for constructive skill improvement.

Interview Questions
    • There was no question asked that was difficult - it was more difficult to get a clear answer to my questions out of them   Answer Question

They are not a consulting group, they are a low-paying pyramid door-to-door sales scheme.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Recruited from LinkedIn Profile by NOVA HR team. Had a 30 min phone chat with recruiter-- basic questions and some behavioral stuff. That led to phone interview, and in person interview locally; then to panel interview in office. Very professional and positive experience, although it helped they were recruiting me more than me applying to an opening. The people that I interviewed with were all nice, pretty laid-back, and seemed to really enjoy working there. The offices were well-lit and colorful.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

I was recruited through my school's job board. They were actually very friendly and sent me an e-mail asking me to interview with them and I gladly accepted. There was three interview stages, and they ran for a total of about 8 hours. Many of the questions were behavioural, and they wasn't anything too out of the ordinary.

NA

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Was very easy and cut to the chase but they disguise their job when in reality it is door to door sales.

Interview Questions

Door to door is not what I would like to do.

Sales Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Great communications / email exchange / scheduling.
    Went through 2 phones interviews. Mostly - need to have some Communication related experience I was originally hired via a temporary (staffing) agency to work there, so my interview process wasn't the normal process I expect. But there wasn't anything unusual about the process either. Standard questions asked about one's experience, how one handles certain situations, etc. It has been several years so I do not remember specific questions at this time.

Junior Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

I went to the first round interview and everything went well. The guy was very polite and kind. He asked 6 questions I think, not hard to answer, all general questions. They called me and asked for a second round interview from 1:30pm-8:00pm. They never talked about the door-to-door sales. I asked about the job responsibilities, he said the Junior Executive will do marking, sales, business analysis, consulting, basically everything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Basic door to door companies, a pyramid sheme you applied for a junior executive and then they tell you start at the bottom until you rich the junior executive position. The Boss will tell you it a manager trainee position, he will also tell you he likes soccer all that, basic questions such as How do you find yourself in 5 years from now are what you can expect at the interview. I went to the first interview, and succeed, then one Monday the company called me for a second interview they called it " job shadow" you basically go with one team in a certain area and assist them with their work, you will knock the door of people with them, met angry people, veteran, young, elderly ...ect, after a long day they will tell you about the compensation, The company doesn't hire you but they want you to go work with their team " job shadow" so you basically work for free on the second interview, I did not like the way things were going kind of scam job. But if you like those type of work it fine.

Interview Questions

compensation, they will tell you you will make 6 figures bla bla I heard it many times. People are well dress for nothing. No basic salary you can get nothing in one week it up to your performance. So Be ready thanks.

Entry Level Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

My first interview was super quick and everyone was very nice and outgoing but they didn't give me very much description about the job. I was brought in for a second interview and surprised my going door to door selling, not my thing, and wish they would have told me beforehand so I didn't waste my whole day.

Interview Questions

Door-to-door is not what I wish to do.