Zerin Business Consulting

2.2

33 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Pretty short and simple first round interview. Asked basic questions about myself and talked about the company. Not a lot of info given but I guess that will happen on later rounds.

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Junior Executive Interview

Applied on career builder, got the call instantly and set up an interview for the following day. The interview lasted 15 minutes, with general questions like "professional weakness?, 3 words to describe yourself, what do you like to do for fun" blah blah blah. explained they work with verizon but didn't give a description as to what the job would entail as it was just a preliminary interview and if i happened to get selected for round 2 then it would go into more detail. talked about the company and how they have happy hour together every thursday night and take trips together-whatever. afterwards i got down to the lobby and asked someone sitting down where the bathroom was, he directed me and then afterwards when i came out of the bathroom asked me who i just interviewed with bc i was holding a folder with my resume/notebook. told him and he said its his 4th day on the job, i asked "so whats the job like, what do you do there?" he replied with "i can't tell u what i do its a secret, i'm not supposed to tell anyone". so i asked "what do u mean you can't tell me?" he said if i got the call for the second round interview later in the day then they would explain more what the job was . sounded super sketchy and fishy, who says "i can't tell you what i do?" unless you work for the secret service or something?! i never ever write reviews for places but this one really shook me to the bone and i wanted to get it out there of what this place was like. nonetheless- when i left the office where the interview was at the walked to the lobby, about 10 other people were in there waiting to be interviewed. must be a high turnover rate. wonder why. just got the call for a second interview too but declined. I've read enough reviews about this place that I've concluded its a waste of time

Junior Executive Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

First you have a brief and basic interview with an "assistant manager"(tier 3 level position) where they ask you standard interview questions. Then for the second interview the "corporate trainer"(tier 2 level position) asks you more personality type questions and explains the company to you. In the Third and final interview you meet with another "manager" or "assistant manager" to review you second interview and answer a couple more questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

It was all a scam. They basically did their best to try to trick me into doing door to door sales after I asked them directly if it was in fact a door to door sales position.

Interview Questions
    • All very general and vague questions to make you feel good.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Got a call from a recruiter in the morning asking if I could come in for an interview. Came in later that day. Was waiting in line behind about four other interviewees. When my turn came, I went back to the office. Pretty quick, strait forward and generic questions like "where do you see yourself in five years and "say three traits that describe yourself." Lasted only 10-15 minutes. Got call back that night asking me to come back for a second round.

Interview Questions
    • "Name three traits that describe yourself"   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

The ad was posted on Careerbuilder. The recruiter called and had an interview set up with me to meet the managers at the office. They asked straight forward questions that seemed to go fairly well then I came back to do a job shadow I talked one on one with an employee and learned about the company advance opportunities. Overall everything went smoothly.

$38,000

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

I applied online and process took two days. Questions were simple but I was surprised that so many candidates were waiting for interview and I guess it was a door to door sale. I asked directly to the hiring manager but he did not give me proper response and said It is a part of management.

Junior Executive Interview

The in-person interview was very straightforward with typical questions you would expect. It felt as though it was more of an initial screening to see whether or not the candidates were personable. I was informed that I would receive a call later that day if I made it through to the following stage. I was called again before 6pm that night and asked to come in later that day to shadow an employee and discuss the technicalities of the job. However, after further researching the job I decided to withdraw from the application process. I realized this was a door-to-door sales position and I am not interested in that.

Interview Questions

I read reviews online that stated this was a door to door sales position and I am not interested in that at the moment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

They called me up very fast and said they were moving forward with my application which drew some suspicion. I went into the first interview and could tell this was a joke. The interview was really easy. The interviewer asked what I like to do for fun, which seemed unprofessional. I tried to ask more about the position but we tried really hard to go around it.
    Turns out it was just a door to door sales jobs they try to to get suckers to hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2013.

Applied online and about a week later received a call from the office HR representative. Typical questions about current experience and education. Just make sure you arrive in style and make an errors to have some kind of rapport with the HR person. Remember people in HR generally have bubbly personalities so replicate that. Next step, during the day time was spent with the assistance manager that asked similar questions as the HR person. The next Monday I was called by HR. rep for the usual drug and background check.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with elderly clients who don't understand the new technologies?   Answer Question
    Considering the economy there is not abreast to negotiate. I have an MBA and it's hard to find a full time position in my area.