Zerin Business Consulting

Average Difficulty
31 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA

I interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and process took two days. Questions were simple but I was surprised that so many candidates were waiting for interview and I guess it was a door to door sale. I asked directly to the hiring manager but he did not give me proper response and said It is a part of management.

Interview Question – Simple questons   Answer Question

Junior Executive

I applied through other source and interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – First you have a brief and basic interview with an "assistant manager"(tier 3 level position) where they ask you standard interview questions. Then for the second interview the "corporate trainer"(tier 2 level position) asks you more personality type questions and explains the company to you. In the Third and final interview you meet with another "manager" or "assistant manager" to review you second interview and answer a couple more questions.

Very Easy Interview

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – It was all a scam. They basically did their best to try to trick me into doing door to door sales after I asked them directly if it was in fact a door to door sales position.

Interview Question – All very general and vague questions to make you feel good.   Answer Question

Tysons Corner, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting.

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiter in the morning asking if I could come in for an interview. Came in later that day. Was waiting in line behind about four other interviewees. When my turn came, I went back to the office. Pretty quick, strait forward and generic questions like "where do you see yourself in five years and "say three traits that describe yourself." Lasted only 10-15 minutes. Got call back that night asking me to come back for a second round.

Interview Question – "Name three traits that describe yourself"   View Answer

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in February 2013.

Interview Details – Straightforward quick first interview. Second interview goes over pay scale and advancement. Everyone is nice and willing to answer questions and they all seem to genuinely care about the company and the people there.

Interview Question – How you define success?   View Answer

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in January 2014.

Interview Details – The ad was posted on Careerbuilder. The recruiter called and had an interview set up with me to meet the managers at the office. They asked straight forward questions that seemed to go fairly well then I came back to do a job shadow I talked one on one with an employee and learned about the company advance opportunities. Overall everything went smoothly.

Interview Question – Describe a day in the life of your idea job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – $38,000

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and about a week later received a call from the office HR representative. Typical questions about current experience and education. Just make sure you arrive in style and make an errors to have some kind of rapport with the HR person. Remember people in HR generally have bubbly personalities so replicate that. Next step, during the day time was spent with the assistance manager that asked similar questions as the HR person. The next Monday I was called by HR. rep for the usual drug and background check.

Interview Question – How would you deal with elderly clients who don't understand the new technologies?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Considering the economy there is not abreast to negotiate. I have an MBA and it's hard to find a full time position in my area.

Interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting

Interview Details – The in-person interview was very straightforward with typical questions you would expect. It felt as though it was more of an initial screening to see whether or not the candidates were personable. I was informed that I would receive a call later that day if I made it through to the following stage. I was called again before 6pm that night and asked to come in later that day to shadow an employee and discuss the technicalities of the job. However, after further researching the job I decided to withdraw from the application process. I realized this was a door-to-door sales position and I am not interested in that.

Interview Question – Where do you hope to be in five years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I read reviews online that stated this was a door to door sales position and I am not interested in that at the moment.

Very Easy Interview

Tysons Corner, VA

Interview Details – They called me up very fast and said they were moving forward with my application which drew some suspicion. I went into the first interview and could tell this was a joke. The interview was really easy. The interviewer asked what I like to do for fun, which seemed unprofessional. I tried to ask more about the position but we tried really hard to go around it.
Turns out it was just a door to door sales jobs they try to to get suckers to hire.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult   Answer Question

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in May 2013.

Interview Details – ZBC contacted me through the resume book at my University upon my graduation. I initially had a brief phone interview, was invited in for an in-person interview, and then asked back for an 8+ hour long job/shadow final interview. The first in-person interview was very vague and I was not able to get a good grasp on what sort of "consulting" they do. They assured me those questions would be answered in the second round interview if I was asked back. During the second round, I waited in the lobby for about 45 minutes and was then told I was going to go on a client-see with one of the employees. We drove out to Centerville, VA and quite literally did door-to-door marketing for Verizon for 5 hours on foot and in the heat fully suited up. Had I drove out to the location myself, I would have kindly dismissed myself. It is a pyramid scheme that offers no security and very little room for constructive skill improvement.

Interview Question – There was no question asked that was difficult - it was more difficult to get a clear answer to my questions out of them   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They are not a consulting group, they are a low-paying pyramid door-to-door sales scheme.

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!