Zerin Business Consulting Marketing Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vienna, VA
Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in October 2013.

The interview was pretty easy. However it was a door to door sales with no base salary. it was selling a monthly FIOS service.

Interview Questions
  • How do you fell about being door to door sales   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zerin Business Consulting

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zerin Business Consulting in March 2013.

I am still in the process of hearing back if I passed the interview or not, but while it's fresh in my mind.

Applied online through my campus database. Received a call about 2 days later to apply directly through the company. Went for 1 interview with more behavioral questions. Went to a 2nd interview which was in more detail. Compensation information was given, paid training once you complete the program you will receive commissions on sales.

Interview Questions
    • I would say more personal traits are in line with the position as opposed to tactical.   Answer Question

Worked for Zerin Business Consulting? Contribute to the Community!