ZeroChaos

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Auburn Hills, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ZeroChaos in August 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process took a bit of time and spanned two interviews, but the communication was adequate. I felt comfortable enough to continue communicating with my prospective employer through the interview process and they filled me in on information that I needed to know.

Interview Question – The prospective managers asked me how I would specifically solve a few examples within the job duties. Past work experience allowed me to answer the questions correctly.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need to negotiate - salary was acceptable for scope of work at time of hire.

Invoicing Interview

Invoicing
Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZeroChaos.

Interview Details – Went through four interviews, first a phone interview. Second met face to face with my direct report and the director. Third interview was with another manager in another department, then the offer was made from the director. Although a long process it was a pleasant experience

Negotiation Details – Simple

Resource Manager Interview

Resource Manager
San Jose, CA

Interview Details – Two Phone interviews and one onsite interview. They asked basic work and education questions. They told me about the job. They asked a couple silly questions to get to know my personality.

Interview Question – Asked job experience and lied about a lot of what the job really is   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After a few weeks, HR sent me my offer letter.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Ad Quality Rater Interview

Ad Quality Rater
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ZeroChaos in January 2012.

Interview Details – How do you say no interview in fifty words? The job was applied for. Employee was contacted within a few house and hired within 24 hours. Staff contacted employee to provide guidance on the application and enrollment processes.

Interview Question – There was no difficult areas of this position.   Answer Question

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Lead QA Engineer
Beaverton, OR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ZeroChaos in December 2010.

Interview Details – Quick and reasonable.

Interview Question – Experience in technical areas.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Name a price (as long as it's within experience and hiring manager's range)

Ads Quality Rater Interview

Ads Quality Rater
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ZeroChaos in December 2012.

Interview Details – I found the job opening on a Google search. There's a lot of paperwork. I had pretty good credentials for the job. You have to stay on top of the process and submit references and past experience. I had worked for a prior company that did this the last time I worked there. It seems to be a bit more organized but it's still a long process.

Negotiation Details – It was just what the job paid. It seems pretty fair.

Ad Review Analyst Interview

Ad Review Analyst
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ZeroChaos in June 2012.

Interview Details – After applying through Facebook's website for this contract position, I was contacted that day by a Facebook employee for a phone screening interview. This was followed up the two days later by a regular phone interview and then the following week by a four-part, four person interview. Each interview took 30 mins. I hadn't even heard of ZeroChaos (then Workforce Logic) until I was already hired.

Interview Question – "What is your greatest failure?" or perhaps the slightly more nebulous "what kind of tree would you be if you could choose?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as the position was for a fixed hourly rate, but I was informed that there would be potential overtime (there ended up being lots of overtime).

Senior Technical Architect Interview

Senior Technical Architect
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ZeroChaos in July 2010.

Interview Details – The whole process was as smooth and well planned and executed. After all the HR formalities were complied with; I was at the job site in about a week.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Associate Account Manager
Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at ZeroChaos.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the Director of PMO and SVP of Quality & Training

Interview Question – Name 10 things you can do with a pencil   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was told this is the rate we pay and sold me on a false hope of a huge quarter bonus only to find they are low.

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Onboarding Specialist
Orlando, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at ZeroChaos in June 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview with the two team leaders and then an offer for a face to face interview with the department manager. Very behavioral type questions except "Other than write with it, list 10 uses for a pencil." Interviews encouraged honest answers versus "what they want to hear".

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation for this position. All incoming hires are paid the same rate despite experience or background.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ZeroChaos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ZeroChaos interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by ZeroChaos employees and interview candidates.