ZeroChaos

Updated Nov 6, 2014
Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.8

uber community support representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ZeroChaos.

Applied thru Uber.com. 2 days later received homework assignment answering basic rider complaints/questions. Had my Skype face to face the next day or 2 and received offer on spot. Training started 2 1/2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Standard customer service questions. If you're actually good at customer service you have nothing to worry about. If you stress over these sort of interviews this isn't for you.   Answer Question
    No negotiating, $13/hr

Ads Quality Rater Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at ZeroChaos.

I sent the email with my resume and cover letter back in March/14. I received an email with interest in May/14.
    Started hiring process in September/14 (I couldn't start in May, so I told them I would be available then).
    No interviews!

Interview Questions
    • The hiring online process is long, make sure you have a time frame for it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. $15/h

Invoicing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ZeroChaos.

Went through four interviews, first a phone interview. Second met face to face with my direct report and the director. Third interview was with another manager in another department, then the offer was made from the director. Although a long process it was a pleasant experience

Simple

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ZeroChaos.

I interviewed with the Director of PMO and SVP of Quality & Training

Interview Questions
    • Name 10 things you can do with a pencil   View Answer
    No negotiation was told this is the rate we pay and sold me on a false hope of a huge quarter bonus only to find they are low.

Ads Quality Rater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ZeroChaos in December 2012.

I found the job opening on a Google search. There's a lot of paperwork. I had pretty good credentials for the job. You have to stay on top of the process and submit references and past experience. I had worked for a prior company that did this the last time I worked there. It seems to be a bit more organized but it's still a long process.

It was just what the job paid. It seems pretty fair.

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ZeroChaos in August 2012.

Two Phone interviews and one onsite interview. They asked basic work and education questions. They told me about the job. They asked a couple silly questions to get to know my personality.

Interview Questions
    • Asked job experience and lied about a lot of what the job really is   Answer Question
    After a few weeks, HR sent me my offer letter.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

The interview process took a bit of time and spanned two interviews, but the communication was adequate. I felt comfortable enough to continue communicating with my prospective employer through the interview process and they filled me in on information that I needed to know.

Interview Questions
    • The prospective managers asked me how I would specifically solve a few examples within the job duties. Past work experience allowed me to answer the questions correctly.   Answer Question
    No need to negotiate - salary was acceptable for scope of work at time of hire.

Ad Review Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ZeroChaos in June 2012.

After applying through Facebook's website for this contract position, I was contacted that day by a Facebook employee for a phone screening interview. This was followed up the two days later by a regular phone interview and then the following week by a four-part, four person interview. Each interview took 30 mins. I hadn't even heard of ZeroChaos (then Workforce Logic) until I was already hired.

Interview Questions
    • "What is your greatest failure?" or perhaps the slightly more nebulous "what kind of tree would you be if you could choose?"   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation as the position was for a fixed hourly rate, but I was informed that there would be potential overtime (there ended up being lots of overtime).

Ad Quality Rater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ZeroChaos in January 2012.

How do you say no interview in fifty words? The job was applied for. Employee was contacted within a few house and hired within 24 hours. Staff contacted employee to provide guidance on the application and enrollment processes.

Lead QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at ZeroChaos in December 2010.

Quick and reasonable.

Interview Questions
    Name a price (as long as it's within experience and hiring manager's range)