Zieta Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

3.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zieta Technologies

Interview

Very Open, good working culture, only couple of interviews may take some time for approval though

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get your role or post sanctioned by the higher up

SAP ABAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

The entire interview process comprises of three rounds, first one was Telephonic, the second Technical F2F( Asked questions on how to analyse the business Requirement,Analysis of the estimated time for development and Unit testing) and finally the HR round, followed by salary discussion.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

It is good and very genuine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I am unable to negotiate.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zieta Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

Written test, group discussion & team building exercise followed by in-person interview. Witten is include - logical Q&A, Mathematics and Programming. Group Discussion include - command on topic, alertness, leadership qualities, team work and language command. In-person include - personality, behavior, negotiation skills etc.

Interview Questions

• On team building exercise and to provide spontaneous answers by quoting examples.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be alert and frank in expressing your views while answering. One should look for an opportunity to join this company.