Zilliant

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engagement Manager Interview

Engagement Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Zilliant.

Interview Details – Hiring process is who you know. Good to have connections in the organization and experience in technology is important.

Interview Question – Behavioral questions regarding challenging customers.   Answer Question

Business Analytics Analyst Interview

Business Analytics Analyst
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Zilliant in May 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted by one of the recruiting heads. The process was very slow. Called me for an office visit where I talked to 5-6 people which included 4 managers and 1 pricing scientist. The interviews were all resume based and they are mostly looking for your interest. The people are really friendly and nothing intimidating even if you know you are gonna talk to 6 people.

Good people and good company!

Interview Question – There weren't any questions that took me by surprise.   Answer Question

Worked for Zilliant? Contribute to the Community!