Zilliant

Zilliant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

Engagement Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Zilliant.

Hiring process is who you know. Good to have connections in the organization and experience in technology is important.

Business Analytics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Zilliant in May 2013.

Was contacted by one of the recruiting heads. The process was very slow. Called me for an office visit where I talked to 5-6 people which included 4 managers and 1 pricing scientist. The interviews were all resume based and they are mostly looking for your interest. The people are really friendly and nothing intimidating even if you know you are gonna talk to 6 people.

Good people and good company!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zilliant in June 2010.

initial phone interview and then a half day consisting of multiple interviews. Questions were pretty basic and expected. Spent about half the time educating me on the company on the role I was interviewing for and also what my goals were. The interviewers ranged in level and role. They also took me to lunch after so I could get a feel for a couple other employees at the same level i was interviewing for.

Interview Questions
    • Asked some questions on most challenging career roles and how I managed through them. Also asked why I wanted the position and why now?   Answer Question
    Negotiated base salary - i made a counter to original offer and they met me half way.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Zilliant in September 2014.

I experienced the hiring process as very slow, lengthy and at the end they hired nobody at all!
    At first it all sounded very nice with lot of responsibilities, potential and everything looked ok,
    Unfortunately at the end it is like with most companies that are hiring or seem t be hiring.
    Too many companies are losing the very valuable time of senior sales professionals.
    Stop the BS and only start a hiring process if you are really hiring!