Zillow Account Executive Interview Questions

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Have had 2 phone interviews so far. The first phone interview went wonderfully & the second did as well. Very lively gentlemen & full of energy. I enjoyed each interview & am eagerly awaiting to schedule my 3rd or in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions at all. I have been myself during each one & expect to get another.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zillow

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zillow (Seattle, WA) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview w HR. One in person interview. Interviewed with VP of sales, 2 sales managers, and Sales support manager. Next day was a phone interview/presentation w another sales manager. Background check before offer was submitted.

Interview Questions

• Pick something you are passionate about and sell it to me.   Answer Question