Zillow

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zillow in June 2014.

Interview Details – Have had 2 phone interviews so far. The first phone interview went wonderfully & the second did as well. Very lively gentlemen & full of energy. I enjoyed each interview & am eagerly awaiting to schedule my 3rd or in-person interview.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions at all. I have been myself during each one & expect to get another.   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zillow in October 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview w HR. One in person interview. Interviewed with VP of sales, 2 sales managers, and Sales support manager. Next day was a phone interview/presentation w another sales manager. Background check before offer was submitted.

Interview Question – Pick something you are passionate about and sell it to me.   Answer Question

Worked for Zillow? Contribute to the Community!