Zillow

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zillow in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very thorough interview. Phone screen, followed by a recorded video interview, and then a 3 person interview face to face if you pass the first two. Company is very transparent and you can tell this is direct reflection of their CEO's leadership and direction. Interviewers asked great questions and were very knowledgable and professional!

Interview Question – Standard sales questions, nothing overly difficult. They are obviously trying to be proactive in reducing sales turnover and they are interviewing candidates the right way in my opinion to accomplish this. I came from a manager background so the most difficult question would be "why do you want to make cold calls"?   View Answer

Inside Sales

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Zillow.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews followed by in person interview.

Interview Question – Asked to sell premier agent program.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zillow.

Interview Details – So first I had a recruiter that you could tell was reading from a script ask quick questions responded with quick answers. told me some other recruiter will call. he called the next day spoke very fast really could understand what he was asking because he continued to answer the questions that i asked with the same response. he told me someone else will be in touch. Spoke to a " manager" same questions ask why are you in sales blah blah, i proceeded to ask, questions that I wanted to know if I'm interested in a company he didn't seem to be able to answer the questions very well, continued to speak over me. at this point i know that this would not be a position for me. sounds more like a call center and out of 150 employees there are only 10 that make good money is what he said???? hmmmmmm, Ill pass on the free snacks and free coffee.

Interview Question – Typical. I went on line and wrote down questions to ask in a interview?   Answer Question

Inside Sales

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zillow in June 2013.

Interview Details – I got a call from their recruiter. Two calls later, I went in for an interview. I met with two people for the in person interview.

Interview Question – Be prepared to sell the product over the phone. Do your research.   Answer Question

Bellevue, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Zillow.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by a manager. I was asked why I wanted to work for Zillow, what were my skills for the position, and what were my strengths in sales. The quotas are very high for this job and your territory is the whole united states. So for the right person, who enjoys inside sales this would be a great position.

Worked for Zillow? Contribute to the Community!