Zillow

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Recruiting Coordinator
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Zillow in December 2012.

Interview Details – Initial interview via telephone with Dr. of Recruiting. Set up on site loop same day. On site loop was 4 hours, 1 RC peer interview, 1 interview with RC promoted to Recruiter, 1 interview with CTO (direct business partner), 1 interview with Recruiter I would be working with, 1 interview with Dir. of Recruiting. Was called 2 days later and offered a position, very detailed in terms. Transparancy and communication was very important to Dir of Recruiting and this was clear in her communication and presentation of job detail and the offer. Extraordinary energy and also high expectations.

Interview Question – Unexpected: If you could change anything about the process with your last company what, why and how? This was unexpected because it was more high level than I thought of questions for this role but then found out that a higher level was wanted for this role in a strech position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Specific with lots of clarity and transparancy about why a specific offer was being made to me. I was sent a contract via email and had questions/ clairifications that were answered by next day in great detail.

Worked for Zillow? Contribute to the Community!