Zillow

Software Intern Interview

Software Intern

Interviewed at Zillow

Interview Details – Cleared initial coding challenge
Convert a string to a long
Insert and delete in a tri-nary tree

Interview Question – They were easy   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Software Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zillow in February 2012.

Interview Details – I met the CTO at a career fair, and interviewed with him the following day. It was a pretty standard tech skills interview- checking to make sure I knew what a hash map was, and a pretty basic coding task. He was really friendly and it was a pretty comfortable interview. I then waited a while, and had a phone interview, and then another phone screen a while after. The interviewer on the last phone call told me that my solution to the questions he asked was actually one of the better ones he'd seen, but then I never heard anything from them again.

Interview Question – Explain the idea of hash maps and hashing.   Answer Question

Worked for Zillow? Contribute to the Community!