Zimmer Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Zimmer.

I was offered the chance to interview for this company through the temp agency I was registered with (only way they hire). I met with the manager, who was very friendly. Our interview was informal and seemed very conversational. She basically wanted to get a sense of whether I would fit in with the group, as the work is fairly easy, but with a small office, it's important to find someone who would get along well with the other employees.

Interview Questions
  • At one point she told me that she was afraid I would find the job boring. After working there for a while, I didn't think that at all, so I don't know why she asked me that... maybe to make sure that I really wanted to work there.   Answer Question
There was no negotiation. Pay rate is set by the employment agency, and after a period of three months, you will either be accepted as an employee or let go, but basically if you last the three months, you're guaranteed to stay on.

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!