Zimmer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Zimmer.

Interview Details – I was offered the chance to interview for this company through the temp agency I was registered with (only way they hire). I met with the manager, who was very friendly. Our interview was informal and seemed very conversational. She basically wanted to get a sense of whether I would fit in with the group, as the work is fairly easy, but with a small office, it's important to find someone who would get along well with the other employees.

Interview Question – At one point she told me that she was afraid I would find the job boring. After working there for a while, I didn't think that at all, so I don't know why she asked me that... maybe to make sure that I really wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Pay rate is set by the employment agency, and after a period of three months, you will either be accepted as an employee or let go, but basically if you last the three months, you're guaranteed to stay on.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmer

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmer Videos

Zimmer – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​About Zimmer​​​​​​​​ Zimmer is a world leader in musculoskeletal health. We're creators of innovative and personalized joint replacement technologies. After nearly a century, we remain true to our purpose of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmer Customer Service Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zimmer employees and interview candidates.