Zimmer

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer

I applied online - interviewed at Zimmer in July 2013.

Interview Details – phone screen interview first, about 20 minutes. asked some basic questions are related to the position. are you ok to relocate without assistance, are you ok with travelling? salary requirements

Interview Question – It is a basic question, but I didn't prepare that. Why do you think you are a good fit for this position   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Zimmer in February 2011.

Interview Details – pathetic at best. The recruiting company cannot keep their records straight. I got an email that said I was rejected for the position and then a week later I got a job offer. Interviewers are over worked and unprepared. They walk into interview with only giving my resume 10 minutes of review. I was asked more about my history rather what I can do to help the organization.

Negotiation Details – No. They were stuck on the amount. Nothing is negotiable.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Warsaw, IN

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Zimmer in May 2010.

Interview Details – Not organized. Managers seems friendly. HR not professional

Interview Question – Why did you choose engineering   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zimmer in May 2009.

Interview Details – Got the email for HR Phone Interview during graduation week, was excited. Gave the interview, it went well, definitely not bad and was told by the HR that they will get back in touch within a week with a definite answer and specifically said "yes or no". after the week went by and no reply I called the HR person, straight to voicemail and left a message. another week went by no answer still so emailed the HR person, no answer. again no answer and i sent in another email no answer. that was the last communication I sent. It's been 1 whole year and couple weeks now...

must be a great company but very bad HR department or atleast the person who interviewed me

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses? and general typical initial hr interview questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmer

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!