Zimmer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Facilities Manager Interview

Facilities Manager
Carlsbad, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zimmer in October 2011.

Interview Details – Based on my limited interaction with Zimmer, I would have loved to be a part of their culture. They seemed incredibly organized, professional and timely. Their automated system for contacting and setting up interviews is by far the best I've seen. I have also heard great things about their leadership programs.

Interview Question – Explain how my previous experience(s) related to this job I applied for?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmer

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmer Videos

Zimmer – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​About Zimmer​​​​​​​​ Zimmer is a world leader in musculoskeletal health. We're creators of innovative and personalized joint replacement technologies. After nearly a century, we remain true to our purpose of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmer Facilities Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zimmer employees and interview candidates.