Zimmer

56 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Zimmer Leadership Program Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Zimmer.

Interview Details – 2 interviews, 1 on campus and 1 at HQ. There was a 30-minute behavioral interview on campus... very comfortable experience.
The visit to their Warsaw campus was a 2-day affair, hotel stay, meals and transport was provided for. There was a 45-minute panel interview comprising 4 representatives: 1 each from Marketing, Supply Chain, Quality and HR.

Interview Question – Talk about a time you demonstrated project management skills.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Zimmer in February 2014.

Interview Details – Was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter (RightThing) for screen interview in early Feb of 14'. As usual, the recruiter was late for the phone screen, but it seemed to go well. Spoke w/ her on phone for fu said I must still be under consideration because she hadn't received any feedback from the hiring mgr. Attempted to fu weekly, she ducked my vm and finally replied to an email in March saying sorry I should have received communication indicating the hiring mgr decided to move forward with another candidade. Replied back right away asking for feedback and she still has not responded.

Interview Question – What percentage of your last role was upstream & downstream mktg?   Answer Question

Director, Marketing Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Zimmer in May 2013.

Interview Details – Heavy screening by internal recruiters. Process is fairly well-organized. On site interviews are usually done within 4-6 weeks of the screen. Standard behavioral interview process, but they do probe pretty extensively.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to develop, deliver and implement a first-to-market product and/or program. What did you personally to ensure its success?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had a competing offer from another company

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manufacturing Supervisor Interview

Manufacturing Supervisor

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Zimmer.

Interview Details – I conducted a phone interview with an Associate Director which lasted about an hour. They then flew me to conduct a day of on site interviews where they had about 15 other candidates doing the same thing. After they had me do one more interview with my potential boss and then I was offered the position.

Interview Question – Tell me a time you had to support a decision that you did not believe in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They knew I had a competing offer so they offered me an extra 5 days of vacation and a higher salary that I had been told to expect, so I didn't negotiate for anything else.

Very Easy Interview

Field Inventory Analyst Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Zimmer.

Interview Details – First step was a phone screen which led to onsite 1:1's. Good industry, interesting company, but didn't get a good vibe. Every interviewer had a different vision for the role and two of them actually contradicted each other.

Interview Question – Nothing technical. All the questions were behavioral.   Answer Question

Orthopedic Representative Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Zimmer.

Interview Details – Hiring process is different for everyone. They generally only hire college recruits for internal engineering positions. To acquire a sales position you either need an "in" or positive experience from another orthopedic / medical device company. They sometimes hire for sales training programs from prestigious universities, but not always guaranteed.

Interview Question – Fit and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Manufacturing/Process Engineer Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Zimmer in November 2013.

Interview Details – It was really quick! I got a phone from a recruiter about a contract position with Zimmer. Two days later, I did a phone interview. and about an hour later, I received the job offer.

Interview Question – It was just some questions about my technical background.   Answer Question

Portal Analyst Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Zimmer in October 2013.

Interview Details – First a basic discussion with HR manager, then 30 minutes telephonic interview with hiring manager, next I was called for onsite interview with hiring manager and 4 of his colleagues, all of whom were Associate Directors. Onsite interviews ranged from 30 mins to 1 hour each.

Interview Question – Most questions were technology related.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zimmer in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was one 30-minute phone call, however I heard of other interns who had to do in-person interviews in Warsaw. Received the offer one week later and had one week to accept.

Interview Question – Standard behavioral questions (tell me a time when...) and basic information (experience, major, GPA, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate, was happy with intern salary

Quality Systems Solutions Director Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zimmer in August 2013.

Interview Details – The total interview process through on-boarding was among the best and most professional I have ever experienced. Interview scheduling was crisp and accommodating to my needs. The interview team was courteous and genuine and completely explained the company as well as the position very thoroughly.

Interview Question – How did I manage disagreements between myself and my management at previous companies?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiating was hassle free and HR was very understanding of my needs.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmer

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmer Videos

Zimmer – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​About Zimmer​​​​​​​​ Zimmer is a world leader in musculoskeletal health. We're creators of innovative and personalized joint replacement technologies. After nearly a century, we remain true to our purpose of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmer interview questions and advice. All 56 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zimmer employees and interview candidates.