Zimmer

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist
Dover, OH

I applied online and interviewed at Zimmer.

Interview Details – I am in the final round of the interview process. It all started with a HR qualifier telephonic round followed by another telephonic interview by hiring manager. So far it's been almost a month when the interview started and is continuing. Considering the Zimmer's workforce and strength in the medical device market, I believe the hiring process is smooth and worth it.

Interview Question – Your career goals, how you achieved them, about your alma mater and why this position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmer

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmer Videos

Zimmer – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​About Zimmer​​​​​​​​ Zimmer is a world leader in musculoskeletal health. We're creators of innovative and personalized joint replacement technologies. After nearly a century, we remain true to our purpose of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmer Marketing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zimmer employees and interview candidates.