Zimmer

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Academy Trauma Interview

Warsaw, IN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Zimmer in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 6 or 8 different individuals in groups of 1 or 2 from all different business functions. Four total half-hour interviews. Questions were all fairly generic, things like "Why did you choose the college you did?" and "Talk about a time where you had to overcome adversity." Most of the people interviewing were friendly and polite, only one or two were short with me. Not sure if it was because they didn't like me or if that's just the way they were. Overall, the atmosphere was easygoing and friendly. One interviewer actually walked out of the room with me and personally told me that he liked me and thought I had a good shot. I'm assuming his opinion wasn't the only one that counted since I was not offered the position.

Interview Question – Describe what you think a typical first day would look like.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmer

Worked for Zimmer? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmer Videos

Zimmer – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​About Zimmer​​​​​​​​ Zimmer is a world leader in musculoskeletal health. We're creators of innovative and personalized joint replacement technologies. After nearly a century, we remain true to our purpose of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmer Sales Academy Trauma interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zimmer employees and interview candidates.