Zimmer Sales Academy Trauma Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Academy Trauma Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zimmer (Warsaw, IN) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by 6 or 8 different individuals in groups of 1 or 2 from all different business functions. Four total half-hour interviews. Questions were all fairly generic, things like "Why did you choose the college you did?" and "Talk about a time where you had to overcome adversity." Most of the people interviewing were friendly and polite, only one or two were short with me. Not sure if it was because they didn't like me or if that's just the way they were. Overall, the atmosphere was easygoing and friendly. One interviewer actually walked out of the room with me and personally told me that he liked me and thought I had a good shot. I'm assuming his opinion wasn't the only one that counted since I was not offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you think a typical first day would look like.   Answer Question