Zimmerman Advertising

8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tallahassee, FL

Interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising

Interview Details – Submit resume through email, in person interview, intern job period of 3 months, then promoted to position. Report to supervisor daily and complete lists of tasks very micromanaged but worked well to learn initial skills necessary

Interview Question – What two brands you dream of working with and at what angle you could co brand them   View Answer

Account Coordinator

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview Details – I applied through my university career site. I was called in for an interview and met with the supervisor of the account. It was a 10 minute interview max and very easy breezy.

Interview Question – Nothing. Extremely easy breezy interview. Max 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unfortunately being entry level, they would not negotiate

Account Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in April 2012.

Interview Details – There were several people in different departments I met with to see where the best fit would be. Everyone seemed unprepared to meet with me and I did a lot of waiting.

The questions were generic about my experience and why I thought I should be hired.

Interview Question – Nothing. Everything was really straight forward. Nothing tricky or surprising.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation whatsoever.

Account Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in-person interview, discussion with HR, then hired.

Interview Question – It was a very generic interview. I don't recall any questions that were too difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer. I tried negotiating and they told me it was non-negotiable.

Account Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview Details – Hiring process was a mess and very unorganized. Once arrived at on-site interview, I should have expected it would not go smoothly. It was not arranged properly and was extremely unorganized.

Reason for Declining – I felt I would not be a good fit for a company that did not maintain at least a normal level of organization.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in February 2010.

Interview Details – You basically interview with multiple management team members based of specific clients.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself long term?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. The HR department made it very clear that this was the entry level salary.

Account Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in April 2012.

Interview Details – I got a phone call from HR telling me that they wanted me to come in to interview. I first met with HR, who asked what I already knew about the company, why I would be good to work there, etc. Because I was interviewing for account services, I interviewed with the account directors for all of the accounts that had open positions.

Interview Question – "If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Don't even try.

Account Coordinator

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview Details – Asked me one question, lectured me for 40 minutes. Was extremely turned off by the process. Seemed like an unhappy place to work.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmerman Advertising

Worked for Zimmerman Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmerman Advertising Videos

Zimmerman Advertising – Why Work for Us?

Owned by Omnicom Group, Zimmerman Advertising is the leader in building national retail brands. With offices throughout the country and a diverse range of clients in every retail sector, Zimmerman has grown to be one of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmerman Advertising Account Coordinator interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zimmerman Advertising employees and interview candidates.