Zimmerman Advertising Account Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tallahassee, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Submit resume through email, in person interview, intern job period of 3 months, then promoted to position. Report to supervisor daily and complete lists of tasks very micromanaged but worked well to learn initial skills necessary

Interview Questions
  • What two brands you dream of working with and at what angle you could co brand them   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Account Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

I applied through my university career site. I was called in for an interview and met with the supervisor of the account. It was a 10 minute interview max and very easy breezy.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. Extremely easy breezy interview. Max 10 minutes.   Answer Question
    Unfortunately being entry level, they would not negotiate

Account Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in April 2012.

There were several people in different departments I met with to see where the best fit would be. Everyone seemed unprepared to meet with me and I did a lot of waiting.

The questions were generic about my experience and why I thought I should be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. Everything was really straight forward. Nothing tricky or surprising.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation whatsoever.

Account Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Phone interview, in-person interview, discussion with HR, then hired.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very generic interview. I don't recall any questions that were too difficult.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer. I tried negotiating and they told me it was non-negotiable.

Account Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Hiring process was a mess and very unorganized. Once arrived at on-site interview, I should have expected it would not go smoothly. It was not arranged properly and was extremely unorganized.

I felt I would not be a good fit for a company that did not maintain at least a normal level of organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in February 2010.

You basically interview with multiple management team members based of specific clients.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. The HR department made it very clear that this was the entry level salary.

Account Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in April 2012.

I got a phone call from HR telling me that they wanted me to come in to interview. I first met with HR, who asked what I already knew about the company, why I would be good to work there, etc. Because I was interviewing for account services, I interviewed with the account directors for all of the accounts that had open positions.

Interview Questions
    • "If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?"   Answer Question
    Don't even try.

Account Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Asked me one question, lectured me for 40 minutes. Was extremely turned off by the process. Seemed like an unhappy place to work.

Interview Questions

Worked for Zimmerman Advertising? Contribute to the Community!