Zimmerman Advertising

Updated Dec 17, 2014

1.8

11 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

First, the candidate meets with HR. Then he or she will interview with people whom you will eventually work for. Lastly, the team meets and decides whether to move forward with an offer. It's a pretty simplistic and common hiring procedure.

Interview Questions
  • The interviews are simple. Just read the company website and act eager.   Answer Question
They don't negotiate for entry level positions.

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in August 2014.

I stopped into the lobby at Zimmerman and inquired about any open positions, and whether I would be able to speak with someone. They brought out one of their talent acquisition specialists and I was able to briefly discuss my position with her. She asked about my background, the department that I was looking to join, and why I wanted to join the company in particular. After this meeting we exchanged contact information, and I received a call back a few days later to schedule an official interview. I was provided with the names of the people I would be interviewing with, and asked to research a number of topics beforehand. The interview with three people in the account services department that all worked on one account, which was also the account I would be joining if hired. The interview was about 10 minutes with each person, with a range of questions about my background, skills/experiences, and future goals. After the interview I was officially offered a position a few days later and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected: What position did I play in football?   View Answer
    It was not a negotiable offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Submit resume through email, in person interview, intern job period of 3 months, then promoted to position. Report to supervisor daily and complete lists of tasks very micromanaged but worked well to learn initial skills necessary

Interview Questions
    • What two brands you dream of working with and at what angle you could co brand them   View Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

I applied through my university career site. I was called in for an interview and met with the supervisor of the account. It was a 10 minute interview max and very easy breezy.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. Extremely easy breezy interview. Max 10 minutes.   Answer Question
    Unfortunately being entry level, they would not negotiate

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Phone interview, in-person interview, discussion with HR, then hired.

Interview Questions
    • It was a very generic interview. I don't recall any questions that were too difficult.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer. I tried negotiating and they told me it was non-negotiable.

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Hiring process was a mess and very unorganized. Once arrived at on-site interview, I should have expected it would not go smoothly. It was not arranged properly and was extremely unorganized.

I felt I would not be a good fit for a company that did not maintain at least a normal level of organization.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in July 2012.

A friend sent my CV to HR. HR called me to schedule a phone interview, which happened that same week which later led to an in person interview. I was coming from Chicago so I had to fly down for the interview (Zimmerman was not paying for my flight or stay at the hotel). After meeting with 3 people, I left and that next Monday I was offered the job. I asked how long did I have to get back to them on an answer, only a few hours.... I should have known that I was stepping into after that response.

Interview Questions
    • If I were to open your car's trunk, what would I find?   Answer Question
    I received a call Monday around noon with the offer, I asked when I can get back to them, they told me 4 pm. I had only 4 hours to make my decision to move my life across the country. Terrible experience in that respect.

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in April 2012.

I got a phone call from HR telling me that they wanted me to come in to interview. I first met with HR, who asked what I already knew about the company, why I would be good to work there, etc. Because I was interviewing for account services, I interviewed with the account directors for all of the accounts that had open positions.

Interview Questions
    • "If you were a vegetable, what vegetable would you be?"   Answer Question
    Don't even try.

Account Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in April 2012.

There were several people in different departments I met with to see where the best fit would be. Everyone seemed unprepared to meet with me and I did a lot of waiting.

The questions were generic about my experience and why I thought I should be hired.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. Everything was really straight forward. Nothing tricky or surprising.   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation whatsoever.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in February 2010.

You basically interview with multiple management team members based of specific clients.

Interview Questions
    No negotiating. The HR department made it very clear that this was the entry level salary.