Zimmerman Advertising Account Executive Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied online. 2 weeks later I recieved a call from their HR Recruiter (extremely friendly) and she asked about 3 questions-very basic! Lasted less than 5 minutes. Asked if I able to work in US and if I am ok with a background check. 2 hours later I recieved a call from HR and they asked the same exact questions. Thjey said they would set up an interview within 2 weeks, ..now I'm just waiting

Interview Questions

• Do you think your background is sufficient enough for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2012.

Interview

Will ask questions about the company, what you know about them, why you want to work there.

They will have you interview with a few of the supervisors/directors in the department you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• It was not a difficult interview. The hardest part is when they ask you about yourself, trying not to sound too confident.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They expect you to negotiate. Be prepared they WILL lowball you! It is ok to ask for more. They expect you to negotiate. Do not let them take advantage of you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. I had gone into the agency to meet with three separate account service departments. I actually only met with one as they asked if I would forgo the rest of my interviews for the day if I was offered a position.

I was interviewed by the VP & an Account Supervisor. The conversation was easy & relaxed. At the time, I was right out of college, so I brought my portfolio book with a project that I had worked on with my college advertising course team. I never even had to open the book. I was simply asked about myself, what type of environment I was looking for and my work ethic. I expected a much tougher interview, but I was happy to have it be more about my personality than experience.

Interview Questions

• What are your strongest traits and how do you think you can use these to better the company and our current processes in order to succeed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. You will be offered $24,000 straight out of college for any entry level position (unless you have further education). If you will not accept the offer, someone else will. They are simply offering you experience at a larger agency which was hard to find in South Florida right out of college, so I accepted. Please also note that I had the opportunity to commute and and live with family, so I was able to afford the very low salary.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online via the company website/careers section. I got a call after a week of submitting my online resume. At first, I spoke to someone in human resources over the phone. She asked me to come in the next day for an in-person interview. When I got to the offices, the receptionist greeted me with enthusiasm. I watched a video in the lobby while employees came and went, eating the free candy at the reception lobby. I spent the next three hours at the offices interviewing with various teams within the retail department?. It was kinda weird meeting with so many people one-on-one, but everyone said the same thing about the job and expectations. The culture seemed a little hectic but also had a lot of energy. I followed up and showed interest in continuing the process, and within just a few days I was offered a position with one of the teams. So far, so good!

Interview Questions

• What current advertising do you like that is on television?   1 Answer
    • Tell me something oyu accomplished last year professionally that you are proud of and why.   Answer Question