Zimmerman Advertising

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Media Planner
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in December 2010.

Interview Details – i applied online and heard back a month later from HR. After a brief phone screeing I was asked to come 2 days later for an interview. THe HR rep also sent me breif information about the company and a list of the 4 people who were going to interview me .On the say of the interview I had to sit down with the HR recruiter, talk about the company, she let me ask any questions and then introduced me to the media planning department. Then i had 4 interview back to back. asking about my work experince, what I know about media, and what I would want out of Zimmerman. I heard back the next week from HR with an offer.

Interview Question – What are the different types of media avaialble. and how successful are they in penetrating the target market.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation for salary or anythign else. They set the amount, there is no wavering. They do tell you about the prmotion that is to come after a certian time fo working.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in August 2007.

Interview Details – Received an email back the next day taking me for my interest in the company and then had an imprompt phone interview. Set up interview in person interview the following day.

Met with HR and department head in the same day. HR meeting assisted in eliminating mundane questions with department head and allowed for more time to review position and daily tasks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was not a negotiation phase. Amount is stated with a "take it or a leave it" undertone.

Assistant Media Planner

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in April 2008.

Interview Details – I was making a lateral move in the company from one department to another. I received an offer but was never told about it because the department didn't want to move me. I had to make things happen for myself. I was lucky to receive an annual raise but after the next year i was laid off. Management is very 2 faced and don't know what they are doing or how they are treating employees.

Interview Question – what is one of your weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Poor! there was no negotiation on any level.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmerman Advertising

Worked for Zimmerman Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmerman Advertising Videos

Zimmerman Advertising – Why Work for Us?

Owned by Omnicom Group, Zimmerman Advertising is the leader in building national retail brands. With offices throughout the country and a diverse range of clients in every retail sector, Zimmerman has grown to be one of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmerman Advertising Assistant Media Planner interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zimmerman Advertising employees and interview candidates.