Zimmerman Advertising Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.4

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I contacted the recruiter via email after a career fair at my university. My first round interview over the phone lasted a total of 30 minutes. I believed it went quite well, but when told that transportation would be required and my housing would not be compensated, I reconsidered and opted out.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer asked fairly general questions. I can not recall any particularly difficult questions asked during the interview. I have learned from peers who have taken the position that the agency culture is unforgiving and fast paced.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

Hiring process was a mess and very unorganized. Once arrived at on-site interview, I should have expected it would not go smoothly. It was not arranged properly and was extremely unorganized.

I felt I would not be a good fit for a company that did not maintain at least a normal level of organization.

Creative Director Interview

Interview

It was quick and standard. They don't really have much leeway considering their reputation in the industry.

Billing Coordinator Interview

Interview

I tempted here for a while before being hired permanently. I was here a while so the process was easy.

Interview Questions

• The pay isn't enough. The people who do the actual work don't get paid enough. This place is for experience only but skip this if you're looking for good pay.   Answer Question

Junior Integrated Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

It was a very positive experience!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

Initial screening was via a phone interview with a member of the HR team. Next stage was being provided with a detailed job description, including the requirements and responsibilities. Once I indicated that I was comfortable with the job as described, interviews were set up. The first interview was with the HR employee who screened me. The next interview was with a senior staffer who was apparently being phased out of the group/position. The last interview was with the head of HR.

Interview Questions

• HR team was not aware that an offer was being made to a candidate that day for the subject position; it was the first thing mentioned during the first interview with a senior staffer. There seemed to be a disconnect between the HR team and the department in question.   Answer Question

Interview

I applied online and received a quick response. I had a phone interview with a recruiter at the Florida office. Then about a week later, I met with two employees in person at the Dallas office. The interview was fairly informal and very conversational.... not just the common question and answer interview format. It lasted about an hour. None of the questions were out of the ordinary and they were very engaging.

Interview Questions

• They asked most of the common questions. Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Interview

Very long. Met with HR then with the whole account team. HR managers are pretty friendly and you are greeted with a big gum ball machine. the overall experience was typical for an entry level position.

Copywriter Interview

Interview

It was a very quick and friendly process. I interviewed with the team I would be working with on a daily basis and I feel like everyone involved was very honest, which is exactly what you should be in return. Don't be afraid to voice your opinion but just know that most positions have it built in what they should be.,

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

You need to complete a survey before screening then you have a screening and after you have a physical interview. It was fast and easy. Not very hard to get into the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience buying media? It was unexpected as I was applying for advertising Account Executive.   Answer Question