Zimmerman Advertising

Relevance Date Difficulty

Media Planner Interview

Media Planner
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in June 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed over the phone. The interviewer was very friendly and asked relevant questions. They gave me a good overview of the position and the culture of the organization. The feedback was frank and honest that I had a little less experience than what they were looking for. I never heard back from them either way but had already made decisions that took me in another direction.

Interview Question – Describe a marketing initiative you prepared that failed.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmerman Advertising

Worked for Zimmerman Advertising? Contribute to the Community!

Zimmerman Advertising Videos

Zimmerman Advertising – Why Work for Us?

Owned by Omnicom Group, Zimmerman Advertising is the leader in building national retail brands. With offices throughout the country and a diverse range of clients in every retail sector, Zimmerman has grown to be one of… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zimmerman Advertising Media Planner interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Zimmerman Advertising employees and interview candidates.