Zimmerman Advertising Media Planner Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2014
Updated Aug 14, 2014

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Media Planner Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising.

Applied online in the beginning after being told there was a position available and that I would be a good fit. The entire interview process lasted about 3 months - HR seems to be very disorganized. Interviews were very spaced out due to manager availability and timing when HR would contact me.

Interview Questions
Countered my first offer - Counter was accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Zimmerman Advertising

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in June 2010.

I interviewed over the phone. The interviewer was very friendly and asked relevant questions. They gave me a good overview of the position and the culture of the organization. The feedback was frank and honest that I had a little less experience than what they were looking for. I never heard back from them either way but had already made decisions that took me in another direction.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a marketing initiative you prepared that failed.   Answer Question

Worked for Zimmerman Advertising? Contribute to the Community!