Zimmerman Advertising Social Marketing Director Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Account Coordinator (8)
- Account Executive (4)
- Assistant Media Planner (3)
- Media Planner (2)
- Junior Account Executive (2)
- Internship (1)
- Intern (1)
- Account Supervisor (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Designer (1)
- Traffic Coordinator (1)
- Creative Director (1)
- Production Planner (1)
- Billing Coordinator (1)
- Copywriter (1)
- Social Marketing Director (1)
- Digital Account Coordinator (1)
- Junior Integrated Media Buyer (1)
- Budget/Billing Coordinator (1)
- Digital and Social Media (1)
- Assistant Integrated Media Planner (1)
- Assistant Digital Analyst (1)
- Creative Traffic Coordinator (1)
Social Marketing Director Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at Zimmerman Advertising in January 2009.
Interview Details – I was asked in for 1:1 and met with a few people and was told a few days later that I got the job - I accepted then had to take a drug test.
Interview Question – If I were a vegetable what vegetable would I be. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Yes I was able top negotiate.
Advice is to know your value and what you are worth and make sure you create that for who ever you are interviewing.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Zimmerman Advertising