Zions Bancorporation

Zions Bancorporation Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

General process

Other Interview Reviews for Zions Bancorporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in August 2013.

The interview was very positive. I really like people there especially the city, Salt Lake City. I met four people including VP, two managers, and one financial analyst. Some technical questions+Most behavioral questions. I enjoyed the whole process, and waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with difficult co-workers? and some technical questions related to SAS   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in April 2010.

I had 2 phone interviews with a middle level manager in the department. Then I was flown in for an all-day series of interviews with 3 managers, and 3 co-workers, as well as a lunch interview with several at the same time. They made me feel comfortable, and seemed to simply be getting to know me and a feel for my background and how I would fit in.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked some technical questions regarding the database software they used to make sure I knew how to use it as well as rdbms type questions.   Answer Question
    Relocation, and a $5000 increase once I achieved certification in SQL Server.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, MA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in March 2010.

The interview process consists two different steps: on campus interview+onsite.They both were really positive experience for me. be prepared with technical questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in December 2008.

The interview was short. Most questions were regarding my interpersonal connections

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker? How did you handle it?   Answer Question