Zions Bancorporation

Unclaimed Profile

Zions Bancorporation Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview

General process

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Zions Bancorporation

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was very positive. I really like people there especially the city, Salt Lake City. I met four people including VP, two managers, and one financial analyst. Some technical questions+Most behavioral questions. I enjoyed the whole process, and waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with difficult co-workers? and some technical questions related to SAS   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2010.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with a middle level manager in the department. Then I was flown in for an all-day series of interviews with 3 managers, and 3 co-workers, as well as a lunch interview with several at the same time. They made me feel comfortable, and seemed to simply be getting to know me and a feel for my background and how I would fit in.

Interview Questions

• I was asked some technical questions regarding the database software they used to make sure I knew how to use it as well as rdbms type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Relocation, and a $5000 increase once I achieved certification in SQL Server.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation (Salem, MA) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview process consists two different steps: on campus interview+onsite.They both were really positive experience for me. be prepared with technical questions.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in December 2008.

Interview

The interview was short. Most questions were regarding my interpersonal connections

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a conflict with a co-worker? How did you handle it?   Answer Question