Zions Bancorporation

Updated Dec 9, 2014
Updated Dec 9, 2014

2.7

Teller On-Call Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in January 2015.

Standard interview behavioral and situational questions. 2:1 interview; bank manager and customer service manager. They are especially interested in prior sales experience so emphasize this and prepare to explain some scenarios. Being a retail bank, their second most important set of questions revolves around customer service. Have a strong scenario ready where you solved a conflict.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me a time when you resolved a conflict with a customer. What was the situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. If I had prior banking experience I might have been able to negotiate a higher starting point but I was happy with the starting pay.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in November 2014.

Applied online. Two hour phone interview (1 hour with hiring manager, 1 hour with team). The interview with the manager was great. I could tell she had experience with interviewing. The interview with the team was unstructured and their questions were forced. I even had one person say, "Uh, let's see. What could I ask? Oh, are there any gaps in your resume?"

Interview Questions
    • What are the three most important project management skills to have?   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in November 2014.

The interview process took one week. A phone interview with the HR, and on site with the hiring manager. Its all fair questions, why do you want to work for Zions Bancorp, some detailed about your project, and SAS questions.

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in July 2014.

Contacted by HR after submitting online application. They set up an interview with the hiring manager for the position. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. We compared the required skills for the position with my education and experience.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about an experience working with a difficult manager or co-worker.   Answer Question

Small Business Loan Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in July 2014.

Interviewed with all three team leaders and the department manager. A lot of the same questions were repeated by all four interviewers which was annoying. The process also took a long time, and they didn't notify me right away when they had made their decision. I had to reach out myself.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of follow up questions to your answers. Make sure to have good reasoning for your answers.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in April 2014.

Filled out an online application, was then contacted by a University Recruiter. After talking with the recruiter a personal interview was set up with 1st level managers. After having a panel interview had a phone interview. After phone interview was made an offer by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • One time when I had to fix something that I did wrong, what was it and how did i fix it?   Answer Question
    Strait forward take it or leave it type of offer.

Small Business Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in April 2014.

Application and telephone interview

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if an other employee did something unethical?   View Answer

Employee In Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I applied through other source – interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Good, Corporate does a good job.

Very fair

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

General process

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zions Bancorporation in August 2013.

The interview was very positive. I really like people there especially the city, Salt Lake City. I met four people including VP, two managers, and one financial analyst. Some technical questions+Most behavioral questions. I enjoyed the whole process, and waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions
    • How to deal with difficult co-workers? and some technical questions related to SAS   Answer Question