Zions Bancorporation

31 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in April 2014.

Interview Details – Filled out an online application, was then contacted by a University Recruiter. After talking with the recruiter a personal interview was set up with 1st level managers. After having a panel interview had a phone interview. After phone interview was made an offer by the recruiter.

Interview Question – One time when I had to fix something that I did wrong, what was it and how did i fix it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Strait forward take it or leave it type of offer.

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in July 2014.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR after submitting online application. They set up an interview with the hiring manager for the position. The interview lasted about 45 minutes. We compared the required skills for the position with my education and experience.

Interview Question – Asked about an experience working with a difficult manager or co-worker.   Answer Question

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had 2 phone interviews with a middle level manager in the department. Then I was flown in for an all-day series of interviews with 3 managers, and 3 co-workers, as well as a lunch interview with several at the same time. They made me feel comfortable, and seemed to simply be getting to know me and a feel for my background and how I would fit in.

Interview Question – I was asked some technical questions regarding the database software they used to make sure I knew how to use it as well as rdbms type questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Relocation, and a $5000 increase once I achieved certification in SQL Server.

Small Business Underwriter Interview

Small Business Underwriter
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in April 2014.

Interview Details – Application and telephone interview

Interview Question – What would you do if an other employee did something unethical?   View Answer

Employee In Human Resources Interview

Employee In Human Resources
West Valley City, UT

I applied through other source and interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview Details – Good, Corporate does a good job.

Negotiation Details – Very fair

Financial Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview Details – General process

Interview Question – It is very easy!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Personal Banker II Interview

Personal Banker II
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in July 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with a local recruiter (Houston) and an in branch interview with management. Was very quick start to finish. They didn't ask any unexpected questions and were responsive. Was able to negotiate my salary upwards with the recruiter slightly.

Interview Question – None, if you have interviewed as a banker this was very straightforward.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Brief. they came in with an offer, I countered, they came back with a maximum they were willing to do.

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in August 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was very positive. I really like people there especially the city, Salt Lake City. I met four people including VP, two managers, and one financial analyst. Some technical questions+Most behavioral questions. I enjoyed the whole process, and waiting for the feedback.

Interview Question – How to deal with difficult co-workers? and some technical questions related to SAS   Answer Question

Lockbox Specialist Interview

Lockbox Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation.

Interview Details – Process starts with a phone interview with a recruiter. If your phone interview goes well then you maybe setup for an in person interview at the end of the conversation.

In person interview was structured questions and you're expected to answer to the best of your abilities. Not really a right or wrong answer, questions kind of analyze your thought process, past experiences, and your overall character as an employee,

Took less than a week to hear back from someone.

Drug testing and background checks are next. Everything checks out then you come aboard.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation you either take the starting salary or you dont.

Business Analyst III Interview

Business Analyst III
West Valley City, UT

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Zions Bancorporation in January 2009.

Interview Details – This was an internal posting within IT. I applied like anyone would from the outside, through the corporate careers website. After screening I was passed on to the hiring manager for a one-on-one interview. After the hiring manager interview I participated in a panel interview with the team.

Interview Question – Describe a project on which there was conflict that was getting in the way of progress. What was the conflict and what did you do to get things moving again?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary offer was high enough that I didn't need to negotiate.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zions Bancorporation

Worked for Zions Bancorporation? Contribute to the Community!