Ziplocal Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orem, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Ziplocal in June 2010.

This company is very relaxed, if you look good and flirt you will get the job. If you don't look hot then you better have a lot of experience in sales and customer service and make sure you keep your sales up! That's about it. Call to set up an interview, bring resume, dress very nice.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiating except I promised I would be the best rep ever!

Senior Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ziplocal in June 2008.

Good and easy. Training was a little off the wall.

Very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Ziplocal in July 2008.

It was wierd, I intereviewed this manager....I knew more than he did. I hired myself.

Interview Questions
    • What do we need to do to get you to work here instead of Dex Yellow Pages?   Answer Question
    was no negotiation, told them my requirements and what I needed to earn.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Missoula, MT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Ziplocal in June 2010.

Simple, generic questions. First the recruiter asked what I was looking for in a company and what skills I could bring to the company. He then set up an interview with a regional manager, who asked me very generic questions. The interview was friendly and conversational. I ws then hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult work situaiton you've been in, and why?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ziplocal

Worked for Ziplocal? Contribute to the Community!