Ziplocal Media Advertising Consultant Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Missoula, MT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ziplocal (Missoula, MT) in June 2010.

Interview

Simple, generic questions. First the recruiter asked what I was looking for in a company and what skills I could bring to the company. He then set up an interview with a regional manager, who asked me very generic questions. The interview was friendly and conversational. I ws then hired.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult work situaiton you've been in, and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ziplocal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ziplocal (Orem, UT) in June 2010.

Interview

This company is very relaxed, if you look good and flirt you will get the job. If you don't look hot then you better have a lot of experience in sales and customer service and make sure you keep your sales up! That's about it. Call to set up an interview, bring resume, dress very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating except I promised I would be the best rep ever!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ziplocal (Eugene, OR) in July 2008.

Interview

It was wierd, I intereviewed this manager....I knew more than he did. I hired myself.

Interview Questions

• What do we need to do to get you to work here instead of Dex Yellow Pages?   Answer Question

Negotiation

was no negotiation, told them my requirements and what I needed to earn.