ZirMed Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2015

2.4

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

I had one interview with ZirMed and I felt that it went really well. I was told they would be in touch within the next week or two, and never heard a word back. I even reached out, leaving an email and voicemail, and still nothing. I felt that it was very unprofessional to ignore a person that they had brought in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What did I feel I would need the most help with when starting the position?   Answer Question

Project Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville, KY) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep. Set up interview within the week - was there for over two hours, meeting with 4 different managers and VP's... Since then...NOTHING! I have left numerous emails and voice mails for the HR contact, but have received absolutely nothing in response. Most frustrating... and if this is how they treat current employees, not sure it is someplace I would want to work

Any and All Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville-Jefferson County, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville-Jefferson County, KY).

Interview

I had 4 interviews . I liked the Recruiter the most but he is no longer with the company. Not sure how much has changed but the people were not very open or friendly when I was new. As a matter of fact you were basically talked about and ignored the first few months and there was a huge lack of training provided for new employees. Major cliques and if you dont fit it you are doomed.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was....Do I dislike a person just because they may not like me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is what were gonna give you so take it or leave it. But now days I would negotiate a few thousand more that what you were really wanting so if they come down some you can still be at the income you needed.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville, KY) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear anything back for a few weeks. Once I was contacted by the recruiter, the process went very quickly. I was phone screened by HR and then had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Once I passed the phone interview, I was given a test to demonstrate my design skills. After reviewing my test, the hiring manager asked me to come in and review my design with himself and another member of the team. That same day, I met with the CFO as well. I was contacted later that day via the phone with an offer and was later given the written offer via email.

Interview Questions

• My interview was pretty casual, we talked a lot about myself and my interests and didn't really get too much into those "traditional" interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I don't feel like there was much room to negotiate.

Senior Infrastructure Engineer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ZirMed (Louisville, KY) in July 2011.

Interview

Answered the call of a technical recruiter. Had initial interview with direct manager and HR manager. Follow up interview with manager and CTO. Potential team peer "talk" not really an interview, just some transparent chat, to make sure you'll be happy and fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple, but they're cheap.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ZirMed in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was fairly quick, only one meeting with three people at one time. Most time was spent with HR.