ZirMed Interview Questions

2.3

Project Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online – interviewed at ZirMed in June 2013.

Phone interview with HR rep. Set up interview within the week - was there for over two hours, meeting with 4 different managers and VP's... Since then...NOTHING! I have left numerous emails and voice mails for the HR contact, but have received absolutely nothing in response. Most frustrating... and if this is how they treat current employees, not sure it is someplace I would want to work

Any and All Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville-Jefferson County, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville-Jefferson County, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ZirMed.

I had 4 interviews .
    I liked the Recruiter the most but he is no longer with the company. Not sure how much has changed but the people were not very open or friendly when I was new.
    As a matter of fact you were basically talked about and ignored the first few months and there was a huge lack of training provided for new employees.
    Major cliques and if you dont fit it you are doomed.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was....Do I dislike a person just because they may not like me.   View Answer
    This is what were gonna give you so take it or leave it. But now days I would negotiate a few thousand more that what you were really wanting so if they come down some you can still be at the income you needed.

Senior Infrastructure Engineer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ZirMed in July 2011.

Answered the call of a technical recruiter. Had initial interview with direct manager and HR manager. Follow up interview with manager and CTO. Potential team peer "talk" not really an interview, just some transparent chat, to make sure you'll be happy and fit.

Interview Questions
    Simple, but they're cheap.

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ZirMed in February 2010.

Interview was fairly quick, only one meeting with three people at one time. Most time was spent with HR.