ZocDoc Account Executive Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at ZocDoc.

Initial phone screen was sufficient, although it was very loud in the background and the conversation didn't have much structure.

The interview was where they lost me, the person interviewing walked in as though he didn't even know who he was talking to. Now this is a sales job and you have 30 minutes with me, do you really want to talk about my bachelor's degree?

Yawning and disinterest continued for the next 29 minutes. I was even asked the same exact question twice.

It does seem like an interesting place to work, but I think the interview process needs some work.

Other Interview Reviews for ZocDoc

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ZocDoc.

I was contacted by a recruiter who sounded very desperate to bring me in for an interview.I decided to quiz him about the position and what to expect in the interview.His response was "Hunter Closer",very vague.I went to the interview anyways because i was impressed with the culture of the company.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult or unexpected.They like to know what you know about them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZocDoc in July 2010.

It starts with a phone interview, then I talked to one of the sales managers. After that, I came to the office and interviewed with 5 people, all one on one. Since the CEO was not in the office that day, we spoke over the phone a few days later.

The people were friendly, but they definitely try to throw you off. If you can't think on your feet, it's going to be a tough interview.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ZocDoc in June 2012.

Thorough interview process beginning with a quick screening call with the recruiter. This was followed up with completion of a background and experience form. Next was a Skype interview with a HR Specialist which ended with an invitation to the NY headquarters. There I went through 3 back to back interiviews with an Account Executive, a HR Specialist and the manager of Sales recruiting.

Next I was asked to do another Skype interview with the Director of sales. I ended up not getting an offer and my assumption is it was based on my lack of calling on the medical industry. The process was thorough, quick and efficient and the position and comp/benefits seemed fair. I cannot say for sure if I would have taken the position but I don't have any regrets about going through the process.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel you would be a good cultural fit for our company?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ZocDoc in June 2011.

Complete mess as far as scheduling the interview goes. It was rescheduled 3 times. Not very professional or organized. I was passed around between 3 different people when scheduling my phone interview. The IQ/personality test is there to keep out the riff-raff, but it's still a waste of time and not a good indicator of how a salesperson will perform. Everyone I talked to seemed very arrogant and bothered. I sat at my computer for 10 minutes with Skype open while they told me to "hold on". I wasn't asked a single sales related question during the interview. Just a bunch of condescending nonsense.

Interview Questions

Company has a great concept, but the people working there are extremely arrogant and rude. I hope they fix that. I'd like to see them succeed.

Worked for ZocDoc? Contribute to the Community!