ZocDoc

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ZocDoc in August 2013.

The HR recruiter was great. He was informative and quick in the process. (Within 4 days he said I had moved to the next round and scheduled another interview)

My second interview was with a Sr. Marketing Associate. The interviewer appeared to be uninterested from the start of the interview and was clearly under prepared. I had 3+ years of relevant experience and had recently completed my MBA. He choose to ignore my previous work experience and only asked me about projects I had worked on during my MBA without asking anything about my previous experience which struck me as odd. The interview lasted about 25 minutes of which in the first 10 minutes he spoke about ZocDoc, his role and asked me 3-4 questions. After that for the next 15 minutes I asked questions which he answered patiently.

It appeared that I was not selected due to him not being interested and not taking the time to know about my experience more than other factors which gave me a very negative vibe. I liked the concept of ZocDoc but certainly did not appreciate this interviewer`s efforts.

Interview Questions
  • Very Basic Questions
    Why ZocDoc? Why this role? Tell me about projects you worked on during your MBA.

Answer Question