Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ZocDoc
- Operations Associate (56)
- Software Engineer (29)
- Sales Executive (22)
- Business Origination Associate (17)
- Inside Sales Executive (15)
- OUTSIDE SALES (11)
- Sales Origination Associate (10)
- Sales (8)
- Account Executive (7)
- SOA (6)
- Recruiter (3)
- Technical Lead (3)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Finance & Strategy Associate (3)
- Practice Success Associate (2)
- Part-Time Operations Associate (2)
- Intern (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Recruiting Coordinator (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- BOA (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Director of Engineering (2)
- Outside Sales Executive (2)
- Corporate Position (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Marketing Communications Associate (1)
- Sales and Operations (1)
Outside Sales Executive Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at ZocDoc (New York, NY).
Inside office and inside sales culture looked great. Outside you have no support from trainers or management, There was a phone interview, a skype interview, then I was flown to NYC for several face-to-face interviews in one day.
- All were typical behavioral sales questions. Answer Question
There was no negotiation. They paid a set salary for sales.
Other Interview Reviews for ZocDoc
Outside Sales Executive InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at ZocDoc (New York, NY) in October 2012.
-Call from Recruiter
-Skype interview with Recruiting Manager
-NYC interview with 3 people
-In-person interview with Sales Manager
-Phone Q&A with Sales Director
Come prepared with why ZocDoc is your dream job and talk about how your sales skills will translate. You need to drive home that you are very skilled in cold calling and address specifics from your work history. ALL interview questions are centered around work history.
- There wasn't a single challenging question. All questions were related to why I was interested in ZocDoc and my past experience. Answer Question
There was no negotiation. Pay is predetermined; $40 + $10 draw on commission.