ZocDoc Outside Sales Executive Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Outside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ZocDoc.

Inside office and inside sales culture looked great. Outside you have no support from trainers or management, There was a phone interview, a skype interview, then I was flown to NYC for several face-to-face interviews in one day.

Interview Questions
There was no negotiation. They paid a set salary for sales.

Other Interview Reviews for ZocDoc

Outside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ZocDoc in October 2012.

-Call from Recruiter
    -Skype interview with Recruiting Manager
    -NYC interview with 3 people
    -In-person interview with Sales Manager
    -Phone Q&A with Sales Director
    -Offer

Come prepared with why ZocDoc is your dream job and talk about how your sales skills will translate. You need to drive home that you are very skilled in cold calling and address specifics from your work history. ALL interview questions are centered around work history.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a single challenging question. All questions were related to why I was interested in ZocDoc and my past experience.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. Pay is predetermined; $40 + $10 draw on commission.

Worked for ZocDoc? Contribute to the Community!