ZocDoc Outside Sales Executive Interview Questions

Outside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ZocDoc (New York, NY).

Interview

Inside office and inside sales culture looked great. Outside you have no support from trainers or management, There was a phone interview, a skype interview, then I was flown to NYC for several face-to-face interviews in one day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They paid a set salary for sales.

Other Interview Reviews for ZocDoc

Outside Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ZocDoc (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

-Call from Recruiter
    -Skype interview with Recruiting Manager
    -NYC interview with 3 people
    -In-person interview with Sales Manager
    -Phone Q&A with Sales Director
    -Offer

Come prepared with why ZocDoc is your dream job and talk about how your sales skills will translate. You need to drive home that you are very skilled in cold calling and address specifics from your work history. ALL interview questions are centered around work history.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't a single challenging question. All questions were related to why I was interested in ZocDoc and my past experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Pay is predetermined; $40 + $10 draw on commission.