ZocDoc

ZocDoc Practice Success Associate Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Practice Success Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ZocDoc in September 2013.

Initial communication was very poor. I was contacted by a recruiter, and he said I was supposed to Skype interview at the end of the week, he never sent an email or phone call with information. I didn't hear back from him until 6 weeks later. He went through his spiel again, and said I was going to be set up for another Skype interview. I called several times to confirm the interview, and finally he picked up on Thursday, and said my interview would be on Friday at 8:30, no other time. During the interview, I had two excellent interviewers, who asked relevant questions and went through role playing exercises. Then I met with a manager, who was not interested in even being there, and strictly asked sales related questions. I have several years of healthcare experience which he disregarded immediately, and interrupted me when I was trying to talk, making the interview tense and unprofessional. He had a blatant misplaced sense of entitlement, and made sure that you knew you were lucky to be talking to him. He was not interested in the healthcare aspect of ZocDoc at all, or what it was trying to accomplish, more about the work culture and sales. I was very interested in joining ZocDoc, especially coming from a strong healthcare background, however, after interviewing and reading other reviews, its apparent that they need to invest more time in recruitment and people who are interested in ZocDoc for the right reasons.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ZocDoc

Practice Success Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ZocDoc in September 2013.

I originally applied for an entry sales position. After a quick phone interview, was asked to skype interview (living in a different city). The skype interview went well with no uncommon questions. After waiting 2 weeks to hear back, the recruiter told me that they wanted me to interview for the Practice Success Associate as a better fit with my experience. Another recruiter arranged a new Skype interview. Was about an hour with 4 different PSA's asking questions and making me role play.

Interview Questions
    • Common misconception about you? What is your pitch for ZocDoc?   Answer Question