Zocalo Group

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Zocalo Group.

Interview Details – online application, phone interview~30 minutes, In-person interview or via Skype (15 min presentation/ 15 min Q&A)

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Account Management Intern Interview

Account Management Intern
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Zocalo Group in May 2013.

Interview Details – Even though interviewing with a company can usually be a daunting and stressful process, Zocalo Group made it as easy and comfortable as possible. I went through the standard phone and in-person interview process, as well as taking a writing test and submitting references. The initial phone interview felt more like an open dialog where I could explain my professional experiences and get to know the company better. I was then asked to come to their Chicago office and give a presentation to the account team I would be working with. They requested that I would be prepared to present for 15 minutes and answer questions for another 15 minutes. After my in-person interview, I was asked to submit three references and their contact information. I then found out about obtaining the position two to three days later.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the interview process was deciding what to present on. The team leaves the theme open and allows you to present on any topic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was sent an official offer letter the same week I was offered the position over the phone. I was then able to negotiate my start date with the team I was working with.

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Zocalo Group.

Interview Details – Zocalo Group was unprofessional and unreliable. When first speaking to the recruiter during my phone interview, I was promised an answer on the spot at my in-person interview. Not only was I not told on the spot, but I was then given more assignments to complete after my interview and presentation. I was suppose to be informed via phone call afterwards, and we set up over four time slots for when they would call me and they stood me up each time. They strong me along for over a month, and I still haven't heard from them. I saw they filled the position on LinkedIn.

Interview Question – What was the most difficult situation you've been during your previous internships/experiences   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zocalo Group in June 2011.

Interview Details – There were three separate 1 on 1 interviews with different employees; their experience and position ranging from low level to high level. Many questions about previous experience with social media were asked. They expected many questions and proof of previous research on the company.

Interview Question – How would I contribute to the new program   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Zocalo Group in January 2011.

Interview Details – I went through 4 separate phone interview. Generally, they treated me rather well, though I was disappointed that they put me through so many phone interviews before finally deciding that I was too inexperienced.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you have managed a project   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Zocalo Group? Contribute to the Community!

Zocalo Group Videos

Zocalo Group – Why Work for Us?

The world has changed. Technology and social networks have empowered consumers to engage with each other, their communities and the brands they buy in new ways. As the number of ways a brand can reach and engage an… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Zocalo Group interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Zocalo Group employees and interview candidates.