Zocalo Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Zocalo Group

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Zocalo Group.

online application, phone interview~30 minutes, In-person interview or via Skype (15 min presentation/ 15 min Q&A)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Zocalo Group.

Zocalo Group was unprofessional and unreliable. When first speaking to the recruiter during my phone interview, I was promised an answer on the spot at my in-person interview. Not only was I not told on the spot, but I was then given more assignments to complete after my interview and presentation. I was suppose to be informed via phone call afterwards, and we set up over four time slots for when they would call me and they stood me up each time. They strong me along for over a month, and I still haven't heard from them. I saw they filled the position on LinkedIn.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult situation you've been during your previous internships/experiences   Answer Question

Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Zocalo Group in May 2013.

Even though interviewing with a company can usually be a daunting and stressful process, Zocalo Group made it as easy and comfortable as possible. I went through the standard phone and in-person interview process, as well as taking a writing test and submitting references. The initial phone interview felt more like an open dialog where I could explain my professional experiences and get to know the company better. I was then asked to come to their Chicago office and give a presentation to the account team I would be working with. They requested that I would be prepared to present for 15 minutes and answer questions for another 15 minutes. After my in-person interview, I was asked to submit three references and their contact information. I then found out about obtaining the position two to three days later.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview process was deciding what to present on. The team leaves the theme open and allows you to present on any topic.   Answer Question
    I was sent an official offer letter the same week I was offered the position over the phone. I was then able to negotiate my start date with the team I was working with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zocalo Group in June 2011.

There were three separate 1 on 1 interviews with different employees; their experience and position ranging from low level to high level. Many questions about previous experience with social media were asked. They expected many questions and proof of previous research on the company.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Zocalo Group in January 2011.

I went through 4 separate phone interview. Generally, they treated me rather well, though I was disappointed that they put me through so many phone interviews before finally deciding that I was too inexperienced.